Woozi ㅡ Heartbreak Hotel; Part 1

"Our tiring relationship, jet lag that won't unravel. I want to stop this long journey, and go back home. Go back to reality, I want to awaken from this dream of you. This place is heartbreak hotel, in this space that remains for me. I lay down alone, I'll forget you. Even if tears fall, I forgive you. Today I'm checking out."  -Tiffany featuring Simon D. on Heartbreak Hotel

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"What the hell is going on here?" I said in shock as my shopping bags dropped on the floor from my arms. On the bed was my boyfriend, now ex, lips pressed against another woman. "You had the decency to do this on my bed, in my apartment?" I said, choking in tears. The girl stood up as she looked at me. "You had a girlfriend?! Jerk!" She said, before grabbing her stuff.

She stopped infront of me, bowing with apologetic eyes. I watched as he sat on the bed, "Baby, I can explain." I slid to the floor, breaking down in tears. "Leave." "No b-" "JUST GO!" I shouted before he stood up and stood at the front door. "Is this the end of us?" He looked me in the eye.

"Don't ever, show your face infront of me again." The front door clicked shut and I heard the engine turn on before slowly going away. That was it, the end of a 3 years relationship. I loved him, I really did. I stood infront of the mirror, mascara running down my face. I looked at the dresser, frames filled with pictures of us, smiling.

Looking at his face again, I cried, screamed my lungs out. With one sweep, all the framed pictures fell to the ground, the glass breaking into a thousand pieces, just like my heart. I took one good look at all the pictures and proceeded to tear it into pieces while mumbling his name. Just then, my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID, it was my best friend; Yebin. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath before answering, "Hello?" "Unnie! Are you coming tonight?" Oh right, the club. "Sorry, I can't make it tonight." I heard a short silence before Yebin spoke again, "Are you crying right now?" My breath hitched and I paused. "No, no. I'm not." The phone call ended abruptly and I just stared at it.

Of course my wallpaper had to be of him. I felt tears brewing in my eyes and cried again. I cried for what I think it forever, before the doorbell rang. I got up, stumbling a little and walked to open the door. "Liar. You were crying." Yebin was in a dress, a jacket covering her assets. I choked up before I started to cry again. 

Yebin brought me to the couch and sat me down. She later stayed the night to take care of me and made sure I was stable. I'm thankful of Yebin. She made me porridge and cleaned up the broken glass and re-assured me that I was going to be fine. "See! You're so strong! My best friend is so cute~" She said, hugging me.

I hugged her back, "Thank you, Yebin-ah." She just pat my back. 

Fast forward to 3 months later.

"Oh! Hi Yebin! Oh, Wonwoo! Long time no see!" I greeted the pair as the walked in my new apartment. I have somewhat gotten over my ex and have started over a new leaf. I moved into a better house and bought myself a car. I also opened my very own online store and I have been getting positive feedback so far for all the new things in my life. 

"Wow, your new house is really nice!" Yebin said, admiring the whole place and I smiled. "You can move in if you want!" Wonwoo looked at me, "She would mess everything up. I'd rather I move in." Just an for-your-info, we're childhood friends. I darted a glare, "I politely reject that."

Wonwoo looked at me, upset and hurt. I laughed and smacked him on his arm. "So, time to go out! You've been a homebody for 3 months!" Yebin shouted, jumping on the couch. Of course, Yebin and Wonwoo were dressed in clubbing outfits. Wonwoo smacked Yebin's head, "Sit properly woman." Yebin pouted and Wonwoo plopped on the other side. 

"So what's the deal? Are you going to go or not?" Yebin asked me with puppy eyes, so did Wonwoo. "Oh my god, are you two acting cute right now?" I pretended to vomit and they rolled their eyes. "Come on! Let's go! We'll buy you drinks!" Fine. It's been while since I've went out other then running errands.

"Fine, but I won't drink much. I have a meeting for my store tomorrow." Yebin and Wonwoo nodded happily before Yebin stood up to push me into my room, shoving a shopping bag in my hands. "Go get dressed then!" She closed the door behind her and I just laughed in disbelief. They planned it out.

I took out the dress from the bag and put it on, it was a skin tight, spaghetti strapped red dress. I just smirked in disbelief, "I'm not going out like this." I said to myself, grabbing a denim jacket to wear before walking out of the room, glaring at Yebin and Wonwoo.

"You know I would never wear that." Yebin pouted, "Eiii! Why did you wear a denim jacket with that! It's time to show what you have!" I clicked my tongue, "Do you want to die?" After what seemed like forever of persuading, Yebin gave up. "I told you." Wonwoo who was quiet the whole time, teased.

We soon left and took a taxi to the club. Just as we walked in, there was so many people clubbing and Yebin directed us into a room with her friends, well, she is a frequent-clubber after all. I walked in and sat by Wonwoo who was drinking silently, listening to his friend's conversations.

I just talked to one of Wonwoo's friend whom he introduced as Seungcheol. He was very nice, polite and warm. I really liked him and talked to him the whole night. He gave off a very brotherly feeling and was preparing to marry a girl he dated for 6 years. "That's so sweet!" I cooed and he smiled.

He looked at his watch, "I have to go now, girlfriend duties." I nodded, "Take care, see you soon!" We exchanged numbers and he left soon after. "So, what do you think?" Wonwoo said, drinking next to me. I looked at him, "Think of what?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes, "Of Seungcheol hyung, duh."

I laughed, "Are you sure you're his friend? He's in a loving 6 year relationship with a girl he's about to marry. Knock it off." I said, taking a sip of my drink. Wonwoo looked at me, "He didn't tell me." I laughed before taking another sip. "Yoooooo! Unnie! You're so pretty! Let's date!" Yebin cooed.

"Woah." I mumbled as Yebin plopped on my lap. "This girl!" Wonwoo said before cursing. "I'll bring her home, do you want to leave now?" I thought for awhile before shaking my head, "Nah. I'll stay for a bit. I'll go downstairs to grab a few drinks and go home." Wonwoo nodded.

"Don't get drunk, stay safe. Let me know when you're home." He nagged and I nodded, walking with him out of the room and shoving him out the club before awkwardly walking towards the group of people dancing. Sliding past them, I grabbed a drink from the waiter and walked to a seat before getting knocked by someone. 

The glass in my hand fell and broke on the ground. This sound of glass breaking. I looked around to see that people were staring at me. I proceeded to pick up the broken glass, just as my fingers touched the glass, someone grabbed my arm. "Don't pick it up. You'll get injured."

The person made me drop the glass and pulled me away to sit down in a personal table. "Thank you, for that." I thanked and he shook it off. "It's nothing." I smiled before offering a hand, "Nice to meet you. I'm (y/n). You are?" He looked at my hand before shaking it, "Jihoon."

As if planned, the light shone on him for a moment, letting me catch a glimpse at him. I saw his small smile, and his eyes that were looking at me as if I was the most interesting thing in the world. I met his eyes, and instantly, my heart fluttered.

Could this be the start of something new?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

(a/n): Helloooooooo :) How was this chapter? And ahahah, sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger! Merong~ Anyways, this is my first ever two-part story, so be sure to stay tuned for the next part! And yes, this is based off Tiffany's STATION Single's MV, Heartbreak Hotel! Give the song a listen.

See you soon <3