The8 ㅡ Lion Heart

"Um it's already 12:15pm.. We need to go for assembly?" A ash-browned haired girl said as she raised her hand, her hair let down into slight curls. Her literature teacher sighed in disbelief as he glanced at the clock on the wall, " Alright then, thanks for notifying us Jurin." Everyone stood to greet Mr. Jaehyun before heading off to the assembly hall.

Jurin was the last to head out of the classroom since she had to lock up the classroom doors. She played with the keys with her left hand while the right was holding onto her journal and her favourite blue pen which had her name encoded on it. Weird, she knows. But this was what her grandmother gave to her and this pen was what she always treasured.

Her grandmother was like her true best friend, someone who made her laugh, smile, cry and more that were too much for her to think about right now. So this pen reminded her of her grandmother and how strong the pen was reminded her of how strong-willed her grandmother is.

Seriously though, if you tried dropping the pen a million times, it would still work.

Anyways so she held onto it while fiddling with the keys. However suddenly, a huge thud came from the door and Jurin could hear muffled noises coming from it. "Really Jurin? You locked me INSIDE." A familiar voice could be heard from the inside of the classroom. Jurin recognised it. It was one of her best friends, Chaerim.

"Oops!" Jurin chuckles softly before locking the keys back into the key-hole, turning it a few times before being greeted by her best friend, Chaerim who had long straight hair and had long eyelashes that everyone was jealous of. Chaerim was a little taller than her and she looked really pissed but wanted to burst out laughing any second.

The two stared at each other for awhile before the two started laughing uncontrollably, making the two land on the ground, laughing till their stomachs hurt really badly that they couldn't even stand up properly. What they didn't notice was a group of male students from another school (since they had a different uniform), walking past with amused expressions on their faces.

"Okay, phew what a workout." Jurin said and Chaerim laughed before standing up. "Welp, we gotta get going." Jurin then picked up her journal and keys, locking the door successfully after Chaerim tried blocking the way several times. The two headed off to the assembly hall and sat down at the front since no one in their class wanted to sit in front.

Beside them was their other friend, Gaeul who was in another class.

The three were excited since after assembly was the end of school and they had time to go out and eat lunch together. Before the performances started, Jurin felt something was missing. She started checking her pockets to see if the classroom keys were there. She then looked at her journal before realising. Something blue...

"Crap."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Come on, we're gonna miss all the performances because of you." Chaerim whined while Jurin struggled to search for the shiny, blue pen she held onto along with her journal. The two were now back in the classroom, after Gaeul encouraged her to go back to the classroom to search for it. 

At first, Chaerim protested to not go since the first performance consisted of a tall, handsome male with medium-lengthened hair and a goatee dancing to girl group songs. No, she did not wanted to listen to the songs. She just liked the guy who was in a tight dress dancing perfectly to the girl group songs that were playing.

However, Jurin managed to drag her along and the two ended up in the classroom, messing Jurin's table as they threw off any textbooks they saw underneath the table, crawling around the class to find the pen. "Where is it?" Jurin cried, her voice trembled slightly as Chaerim helped her lock the classroom doors.