We didn't adopt a BLIND kid!

"Tootsie!" Sunshine screamed. The day before she had been with Gaby as they helped Georgie with his cuts. When they carried him to the house, their parents weren't mad but were only concerned that George was ok.

Now Tootsie's parents on the other hand were furious. When they found out about it she was abruptly slapped. Not only were they angry, but they weren't allowing Tootsie to ever play with Gaby and Georgie. Not because Georgie got hurt. They didn't care at all. But they hated that they didn't have names like Tootsie's.

"Yes!" She yelled back.

"Get down here NOW!" Her mother demanded. Olivia tattered down the stairs. There in the living room sat her father with scissors in his hands.

"Your hair is ugly." Her mothers said. Tootsie reached to her hair. But then her father ran and grabbed her.

"Ah! Let me go!" He sliced her hair to her ears, drawing blood from her struggle. Sunshine ran and pinned her down to the floor. She used a knife to cut through her bang on her face.

"Ah!" She sliced Tootsie's face from her pushing away. When the bang was gone, her parents saw her eye.

"We didn't adopt a BLIND kid!" Grayson hit Tootsie's scars.

"Get up in your room you stupid animal!" Sunshine screamed in her ear.

Tears and blood mixed into a small steam dripping to the floor as Tootsie walked up her stairs.