Chapter 6

After a bit Hinata drank the rest of his hot chocolate. Kageyama looked down at him with a smile as he asked, "Feel better?" The orange haired male nodded as he felt much better inside instead of out in the cold. After a bit Tobio spoke again, "We should eventually tell the team about... you know, our relationship." Shouyou nodded understanding but afraid of what they were going to think.

"With some of the team being childish (Me: *cough* tanaka and nishinoya *cough*) it would probably be best to tell captain Daichi and Sugawara first." Tobio stated. Hinata nodded as he understood what he said. The shorter male yawned as he felt tired, but he didn't want to go to bed since it was only a bit after noon.

"You tired?" Kageyama asked as he looked down at the male. Shouyou didn't answer right away but then he nodded and spoke, "But I don't want to go to bed, I want to stay up with you" Tobio nodded his head understanding what he meant. Kageyama stood there for a moment then he walked over to Shouyou wrapping his arms around him.

He then rested his head on top of Hinata's as he spoke, "It'd be best to tell the team when we go back to school tomorrow" The shorter male started to tear up as he spoke, "But, they're just going to tease me about it all the time...." Tobio took his finger and tilted the male's head up at him.

"I'll still be here though" Tobio said as he pecked the male's lips. Shouyou nodded as he was right, everything will be fine as long as they were together. "Can we wait a bit longer before telling the team though?" Hinata asked. Kageyama nodded as he was completely fine with that. He then kissed his head making Shouyou feel much more better.

The orange haired male yawned as he was really tired. "Tired?" Kageyama asked a bit concerned. Shouyou nodded to answer the male's question. Tobio took both of their cups and set them down on the counter. He then picked up the male's small body and carried him to his room. Softly laying him down on the bed Tobio kissed Shouyou's head.

Kageyama stood there next to him to study his features for a moment. He then decided to lay down as well next to his tiny boyfriend. "Are you going to sleep too, Kageyama-kun?" Shouyou asked. The male with the black hair looked at his lover as he spoke softly, "No, but if you want I can stay here until you fall asleep." "How about after i go to sleep too?" Kageyama then thought for a moment and nodded a reply.

Hinata smiled brightly and began to fall asleep. Tobio had his head rested on the pillow as he watched the male sleep. As some of Shouyou's hair fell into his face, Kageyama reached over and moved it out of the way. Cute. That's what Kageyama thought of Hinata. He was cute and adorable. He wasn't going to let anyone take that away from him.

Tobio sighed softly as he realized that tomorrow was monday, that means school. He thought about the decision that they had made earlier. They were going to wait about another week for the team to know about their relationship. I guess Shouyou is right, maybe we really should wait a bit longer before we tell the team. We really have only been together for a couple of days.

Tobio yawned himself and wondered if he should really go to bed or not. Looking at Hinata once more he made a decision. Kageyama moved his head slightly making himself more comfortable then he closed his eyes. After a bit darkness overpowered him and he began to fall into a deep sleep, waiting for morning to awake them both.

//Ahh~ I finally got the chapter done! Yay! After this chapter i'm still gonna put what chapter it is but i'm also gonna put which day of the week if that is fine. It will help me and you guys keep track of the days so i make sure a day doesn't get repeated when it wasn't supposed to or skipped. So i will try to make each chapter longer and have the events of one day. Until then, bye bye my loves!~ <3