Wednesday/Thursday - Chapter 11

//HEYYYYYYYY, okay, I know, I have no excuse for not updating and I honestly feel really guilty about it. But hey, at least i'm updating now. I'm using my grandma's computer, when I use a computer I seem to have more motivation. I can try to update on my phone, but I don't know how often the updates will be.

-3rd p.o.v-

The two males made their way to Kageyama's house for at least the evening. Hinata was still a bit upset considering he wasn't able to stay another night at the male's house. A small smile was on Tobio's lips as he had somthing planned for tomorrow. Even though they had not been together for very long he figured it would be best if he at least took his boyfriend on a small date. Of course Hinata still had no idea of the plan, it was going to be a complete surprise to him. Kageyama took Shouyou's hand into his own as he smiled softly, "On the bright side you can still stay here for a bit." He said in a calm tone.

The male looked up at the other as he nodded just  bit. "Yeah, I guess you're right" he addmitted. "Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you" Tobio said out of the blue as he looked at Hinata. He then continued to speak, "Volleyball practice is stil active for tomorrow morning, but not in the afternoon. On friday there's no morning practice or afterschool practice." Shouyou nodded a bit as he let a small, "Okay" escape his lips. Kageyama then led the other on to the couch as they cuddled and watched  movie together to pass the time. As soon as it began to get late Hinata grabbed his things and started to make his way back home. 

Once he had returned home he ate something and headed straight (unlike him) to his room. The two exchanged messages until 10:36pm. After it was obvious that they were both pretty tired they said their goodbye's until they saw each other tomorrow. The orange haired male plugged in his phone before he laid down on his side and drifted off to sleep. The other male's phone was already plugged in. He was laying down on his back as he tried to sleep. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to fall asleep until 11:03.

-Time skip-

Hinata got up early in the morning like he normally would for practice. He put on some warm clothing before he got his his things and went to meet up with Kageyama. Meanwhie at the other's house the male was already dressed. He had made sure he at least had some breakfast and a glass of milk before he went to meet up with his boyfriend. The two male's met up like they always do, at the corner of a street from where their paths split. Their morning and afternoon went on like it normally would. First was practice and then they went to their classes. Their classes were split by lunch before their classes would continue. After school was over Tobio met Shouyou by his class and spoke, "We're not going straigh home today." he said with no emotion like his face normally was when he was at school or at volleyball practice.

As soon as the male had heard those words his bored expression was replaced with a confused one. "C'mon." Tobio said softly as he began to walk a bit faster just so they could exit the school as quickly as possible. Once they were a bit away from school property Kageyama took he other's hand and began to lead him to their destination. For their date it wasn't really anywhere special. It was just a small cafe, it was actually a very cute cafe. Instead of having a normal themed cafe, this one was decorated in pastel, unicorns, glitter, bunnies, and many other cute things. "Why are we here?" Hinata finally managed to ask. Kageyama's face was a light pink as he spoke loud enough for only the other male to hear him, "Well, we've been together for a bit now, so I thought I should at least take you out on a date." As they both sat down at the booth Hinata's face was completely red. A small smile appeared on his lips as he couldn't be more happier than he already was.

//Okay, so the next chapter will be about the date and what goes on. any suggestions for what should happen on the next chapters? if not, i'll probably just wrap things up and come to an ending. i love you guys!

~Alex-Senpai <3