Chapter 25:

Chapter 25

Jordyn

1:15pm

"Craig!" I yelled from the livingroom floor.

I was over in the boy's room because everyone else went downstairs to the indoor pool. They would have went to the beach, but Kalia was complaining that she didn't have enough sunscreen to go.

"What!" He yelled back from the kitchen, as Daniel emerged from the bedroom. Sitting on the couch near me. He finally talked to us earlier today.

"Come here please!" I yelled. He groaned and came into the living area. Sitting on the floor infront of me.

"Im thinking about calling mom, Havn't heard her voice in awhile." I said picking up my phone. Only for it to be smacked out of my hand.

"You can't!" He yelled

"And why the hell not?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"She told me that she would call us, before we call her." He said, not sounding too sure. There he goes with that lying shit.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, trying to get off of the subject. Daniel chuckled putting his feet up and turning on the TV.

"And whats so funny to you young nigga?" I asked. He put his hands up in surrender with the remote. Focus on the TV.

"Ya'll are just too much." He smiled shaking his head.

"No! You are, with your little girlfriend. Kyrah! Ya'll cute though." I sang. He smirked.

"But why didn't you bring o'l girl?" Craig asked.

"She's didn't want to come." He shurgged.

"When are we gonna meet her?" I asked.

"Whenever she's ready To meet you guys." He sighed. Ending the convosation. Ray came out of the bedroom. Half dressed, in nothing but boxers.

"Why is it that every time I come here, you never have on clothes?" I laughed. He glared at me.

"Deal with it nigga!" He said going into the kitchen. I sighed laying on my back.

Bordem has struck me in the head!

I got up and walked out the door. No one said anything to me, just the way I wanted. I went to my room and put a few things into a bag. Them I walked out into the halway, and looked down at the lobby of the hotel that I could see from the indoor balcony.

I walked to the elevator and pushed floor one. As I made it to the desiered floor, I walked out the entrance and to my car.

I guess Im going to the beach alone! I need the time anyway.

*

No Ones P.O.V.

As Jordyn was heading to the beach, Chres and the others were having a blast in the pool.

"Cannon Ball!" Jacob yelled, before plunging into the pool. As Kalia let out an ear peircing yelp from the side of the pool.

"You got me wet!" She yelled at him.

"I dont understand, you come to the pool, and don't want to get wet?" Chresanto questioned.

"To look cute! Duhh!" She stated. Chres rolled his eyes and looked around the empty pool area.

"Theres no one here!" He thought, slipping into to pool again.

While they were swiming downstairs, Craig and the boys were lounging around.