Chapter 42

PLEASE READ @shee_spiffiy's "Novacane"

**

--

"Oh the Idea is so fun, everytime. Atleast we try for homerun, everytime. Swangin'. Eyes closed just swangin'. And dont assume cause I dont accept assumptions babe, im just tryna' connect with Somethin' babe. Swangin." ~Drake.

--

**

|No One|

3:45am

While Jordyn was talking, and having an overall good time with her mom. Skyler, and Bree were a couple doors down.

After the Police finished raiding the party, She was taken to the Hospital for here gun wound. She wasnt shot, Only grazed. But, she was told to stay until she healed.

But, while They were At the Hospital, The guys excluding Chres and Craig, were on their way. Kalia told what happend, and everyone was in a rush to get there. Which confused Kalia. Because, no one other than Her and Jacob has every been so happy to Vist Jordyn. And she thinks its sad that it takes them someone being sad and hurt to actually be around. It shouldnt be that way. You should want to see her, regaurdless. She thought, as Every piled into Ray's car. Except Daniel. Who didnt want to be bothered because of how angery he was. But, he did get Kalia's message, and was in his way, with Kyrah.

Back to Skyler, who was wide awake. Sitting completly quiet along with Bree. Thats been constint since they got there. Skyler didnt even make a sound, knowing that the burning sensation in her side was unbareable. She would cry, but what for? She's been hurt, and has hurted others all in one night. There was no more tears to shed. She was empty. She would cry, but Theres nothing left to cry for. Nothing left to fight for. Nothing left to live for. She was nothing. She knew it, and felt it. She knew she had no way to change her future, because all her friends thinks she's a slut. And, she's pretty sure everyone at school knows. Skyker Sat there, thinking about how bad she wanted to have a reset button on life. But, she knew theres no way in hell that'll come. Bree, who was begining to get annoyed by the silence, spoke up.

"What the hell happend Skyler?" She asked. Skyler was quiet for a moment.

"He shot me. Thats all I remeber." She whispered.

"What the hell happend Skyler!" Bree repeated louder.

"I dont know Bree! I dont! I fucked up! If thats what youre asking! I fucked up! Thats what happend! I fucked up, And next thing you know Im laying in a Hospital bed! Thats what!" Skyler cried. Bree sighed, and Stood up.

"Youre right. You did fuck up. And now its up to you to make it right." Bree said, grabbing her things.

"Wait? Dont leave! I-I need a ride home Tuesday." Skyler sniffed.

"You fucked up Sky. And now, you have to find out how to fix it. I'll be back. But, not when you want me too. Just know, you wont see me often. But you will see me soon." Bree said, holding back her tears. Skyler nodded, and With that. Bree left. Leaving her cousin behind. The second Bree left, was When Skyker knew that she really did Fuck up.

While Bree was walking out if her room, She saw Jordyn, at the Snack Machine. She turned around, and when she saw Bree she sighed and turned back, wishing the machine would take her dollar, knowing Bree was going to speak.

"Im sorry J." Bree mummbled.

"Dont. I've heard that word used in the wrong way all day. Dont." Jordyn said back, pushing coins into the slot.

"Well. I just wanted you to know that my condolences* go to you. And that your party really went out with a bang." Bree chucked. Jordyn scrunched her face.