Part 8

💞*NOTICE*💞
Y/N: your name
F/N: friend name

I saw a guy at the end of the road. He was looking at me weirdly. Wait, he looked familiar. That outfit, it was the bartender. My heart dropped and I clenched onto my purse tightly. "Hey Jagiya. We never got to finish what we started!" he shouted. Oh no. I looked back hoping Jimin was still there. Luckily he was. He was staring at me worriedly. I turned back seeing the guy walking towards me. 'RUN' my mind shouted to myself. I kicked off my heels and ran back to Jimin. "Jimin! Help!" I screamed in terror. He ran towards me grabbing my hand, running back to the apartment. We ran into the house right before the bartender reached the front door. He started banging on the door loudly. "BITCH! COME ON! I want you!" He yelled from the other side. I slowly fell to the ground, trying to catch my breath. I looked up to Jimin finding him doing the same thing. "BITCH!" The guy screamed kicking the door. Jimin got up and gave out a hand. "Go into the bathroom and lock it. If you don't hear from me for awhile, call the cops" Jimin said vigorously handing me his phone. He walked me to the bathroom and closed the door. I locked the door and he tried to open the door, only testing if the door was secure. I stepped into the tub and curled into a ball. "Jimin please be careful" I said as a tear fell.
Jimin POV
Whoever this guy was, was seriously about to die. No one ever calls y/n a bitch. No woman should ever be called that disgusting word. I walked away from the bathroom to the front door. Don't worry y/n, I'll make sure he never comes near you again. I jumped up and down, bracing myself for what was about to happen. "One, Two, Three" I counted down before opening the door. The guy fell to the floor but got back up. I pushed him outside and closed the door. "Ahhhh here comes Mr. Hero to the rescue!" He laughed dabbing his finger into my chest. I scoffed and gave him a death glare. "Dude, but really I just came here for her ok? We need to finish what we started" he said smirking. He stepped back and did a thrusting gesture, making him break into laughter. Fuck. I couldn't stand this guy. I kicked his leg causing him to fall. "Shit man! I know she's hot, but I got her first" he said rubbing his leg. "Actually I did" I smirked before punching his ugly face. My knuckles were throbbing in pain after that punch, but I had to keep going in order to teach him a lesson. I kicked him in the stomach causing him to yelp. After giving the guy a few moments to get up, he slammed right into me. We both ended up on the ground, with him on top punching my face. I tasted blood in my mouth and my vision was getting blurry. I managed to free my arm and punched his face. My whole face was in pain, it felt like my face was cut open. With him still lying on the floor, I grabbed his collar and started punching him in the face and stomach. I pushed him into garbage cans and kicked his dick with all my strength. He screamed in pain, which made me proud. As he was holding on his tiny area, he threw a card at me. "Tell her to call me" he grunted and smirked weakly.
Author's POV
After the violent incident, Jimin walked back to the apartment in pain. But he felt proud that he could protect you. Closing the door he made his way towards you.

You were anxiously waiting for Jimin to come back. For some reason, all you thought about was calling the cops. You always did this, thought about the worst scenario. "Please, please, please come back Jimin" you said to yourself. You crossed your fingers and toes hoping that this would help. You suddenly heard something. Maybe it was the door? Then you heard footsteps. Jimin? The owner of the footsteps began opening and tugging the doorknob contentiously. Jimin wouldn't do that. He knew the door was locked. "Go away!!!" You shouted. Jimin....no...he was hurt. That guy did something to him. You ran your fingers in your hair started rocking yourself. "Y/n? It's Jimin" the voice said. You got up quickly and ran to the door unlocking it. When you saw Jimin, your smile disappeared.