Part 9

Y/n POV
Jimin's face was all beaten up. He had cuts from his cheeks to his mouth. His nose and mouth had dried blood around it and his eye was bruised. I even saw blood running down his arm. I felt my heart break and hugged him. "Mianhae Jimin. This is all my fault" I said into his chest. He hugged me back and rested his chin on my head. "Its ok and it's not your fault. I wanted to protect you" Jimin said kissing my forehead. I smiled and pulled away. You pushed past Jimin and went to supply closet, where the first aid kit was. You grabbed the box and seated Jimin on the couch in the living room. "I thought something really bad happened to you" I said cleaning the cuts on his face. He smiled. It melted my heart, making me stop for a bit. I shook my head and continued. I then got to his lips. I applied alcohol on the cut, which made Jimin wince in pain. "Mianhae mianhae" I said putting a healing balm on his lips. His lips were soft and plump. It was cute. I grabbed his arm and cleansed it with a towel. "I didn't even notice that one" Jimin said sounding surprised. "Hold a pillow or something I have to put alcohol on it" I said preparing it. He grunted as I put it on. I wrapped the wound with a cloth bandage and smiled after accomplishing all the medical treatment.
Jimin POV
As y/n was treating my cuts and bruises, I couldn't help but admire her. When she looked away, I took a chance to look at her face. Beautiful as always. "Y/n ahh, stay here tonight. I don't want that guy to follow you again" I said. "Jimin, I don't know. I'll get a cab to come pick me up if anything" y/n said standing up. I knew she was uncomfortable just by looking at her expression. But I was not going to let her go, not after what just happened. "You don't even have shoes pabo! Just sleep in the room, I'll sleep out here" I said angrily. I didn't mean to get mad but I guess I felt a bit overprotective. "Aniyo..." She said quietly. "I'll sleep out here, you're hurt and you need to rest. Don't you have practice tomorrow?" Y/n asked. I shook my head no and walked to my room to get my pillow and a blanket. "Yahh! Park Jimin!" Y/n shouted following me. She grabbed a pillow and a blanket too and ran to the living room. Was she really going to do this? "What if that guy gets in the house?!? What do you think he's going to do to you?" I shouted walking to the living room, hoping she'd just obeyed. "So what? I rather get hurt than watching you get hurt" y/n implied as confident as me. I scoffed and picked her up bridal style. She screamed and started hitting my chest. "Y/n did you gain weight? My back and arms hurt from carrying you, like I'm an ajhussi" I teased her. "What did you just say?" Y/n said glaring at me. "Gwiyeomi" I said quietly. Y/n blushed a bit as I dropped her on the bed. "Good night" I smiled walking out of the room. I laid on the couch carefully and shut my eyes.
~1 hour later~
I knocked out immediately after I shut my eyes. Suddenly I heard a door open. I wasn't a deep sleeper so I heard mostly everything. I shot my eyes open and turned to look at the front door. It was closed and locked as I left it. Y/n? I looked to where my room was. Y/n walked out with the blanket wrapped around her. "Jimin ahh~?" Y/n asked. "Hmmmm" I answered in relief. She came to the couch and sat at the end of it. I got up slowly, feeling nervous because of the weird tension. "Can you...." She started off. I arched my eyebrow and waited for her to continue. "Come sleep in the room with me?" Y/n asked looking to the ground. I chuckled and stood up. I grabbed my pillow and blanket. "Let's go" I said offering a hand. Y/n smiled and grabbed my hand. "I should sleep on the floor" I said letting go of her hand. Y/n looked sad and sat on the bed. "I mean if you want to. We both could sleep on the bed, but not like so close to each other" she suggested. I smiled and went to the other side of the bed.
Y/n POV
When Jimin left, I got off the bed. Being on that bed made me feel sick. Of course I wanted to get back with Jimin, but everything was screaming at me not to. I paced around the room for a couple minutes.