Part 4

💞*NOTICE*💞
Y/N: your name
F/N: friend name
C/N: cousin name

When I opened the front door, I was hit with a strong scent of beer and vomit. I literally gagged and turned the other way. "How did she make me like this?" I said to myself crying softly. After calming myself, I pinched my nose and walked into the apartment. I put on plastic gloves and started picking up beer bottles and broken picture frames.
~ 1 hour later~
As I was picking up the last pieces of garbage, I noticed there were a couple bags that I didn't recognize. I took off the gloves throwing them into the bag of garbage. Finally I brought the bags to the couch and began taking the items out of the bags. First I pulled out a shirt. A woman's shirt. I was so confused. But then, that day replayed in my head again. "Oh yeah, she went shopping" I said to myself. I smiled remembering y/n. How she always reminded me to stop drinking beer because it wasn't healthy. She even did that before she left to the mall. Y/n was always looking out for me.She was perfect to me, yet i managed to push her away for my own selfish needs. I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks. I'm so stupid. "Y/n ahhh!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. I fell to the ground on my knees letting out loud sobs. "I love you y/n" I said quietly.
Author's POV
You and c/n arrived at the club. Whheww, you haven't been here in awhile. As you got out of the car, you felt eyes looking at you. This feeling was a combination of insecureness and confidence. You smiled and followed c/n to the entrance door. "ID please" the guard asked. C/n showed him his ID and the guard motioned him inside. When the guard turned to you, he smirked. You shambled through your purse to get your ID. "Don't worry about it sweetie. I got you covered" the bodyguard said winking at you, before you could even pull it out. "Thanks" you said smiling walking through the doors.

Jimin continued looking through the bags. After pulling out each item from the bag, he smiled, then cried. It was like you were slowly killing him. Memories of you were eating his heart away. Jimin finally reached the last bag. He felt a box as he stuck his hand in the bag. He slowly took the box out, hoping it wasn't the thing he was thinking about.
Jimin POV
I froze once I opened it. It was exactly..... the last thing I wanted to see. A promise ring. A promise ring meant everything to y/n. Ha, the way she talked about it was so cute. And since we were in a long term relationship, I didn't mind having one. Y/n even made me take an oath before putting my old promise ring on. Yup that was my incredibly crazy girlfriend for you. Well now ex-girlfriend. I took the ring and observed it. It was definitely bigger and it was silver instead of gold. At the corner of my eye I saw a folded piece of paper sticking out from underneath the box. I placed the ring on the coffee table and opened the paper. My eyes opened widely. It was..y/n's handwriting. My heart skipped a couple of beats. I felt my face and ears turn red. It read:

Dear Jiminie,
Do you like it?! I picked carefully this time, phewww it took me so long. Anyways, it's time to make new promises! (Our old promises are three years old now😕) Ok I'll go first💜 Wait.... we have to do the oath first!!! 'I y/f/n oathe to you these promises, that'll be forever kept in these rings. Also that I will do my best to keep these promises for the sake of our love. Nothing will come between us, for we are one. One whole.' Now you say it! Hehe. Jimin oppa I promise to only love you, with all my heart! I promise to stand by your side when you are stressed with work. And I promise to become your Mrs.💜 I love you so much Jimin. I hope you know that. Some days I might be grouchy and show no love to you, but that doesn't mean anything. I'll never stop loving you.
Love,
Y/n💖
P.s.
You should slow down with the drinking ok jagiya? It's not healthy for you😕 I saw you buy another case, please be careful! Love you again💜