The letter....

Ok so i don't know if I mentioned what Tyler wants to do for her career and I don't want to go back so don't judge me cause like, I'm too lazy xD , any ways thank you guys for voting and reading and commenting you guys are amazing !!
_____________________________

" Well, I'm going to miss you ". I say to David as we hug each other tightly . " we'll video chat , call , text each other , we can even visit each other , I'm always going to be there if you need me love ". He says. As I hear the intercom come on it was time for me to go. I gave David a kiss and waved good bye as I boarded the plane. " life sucks"! I say " well we can see if you got into that school "! Emma says happily. " it's like you do it on purpose to be annoying ". I say. " hey! It's not bad on wanting to know if you got in the school "! " OK DAMN! .... SHIT , ILL BE HAPPY NEXT TIME "! I say exaggerating. " I swear you're so loud ". Emma says " yeah , I love embarrassing you ". I say as the plane takes off.

~ 2 million hours later ~

" WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SAYS THE BRIDESMAID TO A WAITER, OH YES BUT WHAT A SHAME , WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A WHORE"!! I felt someone hit me and I take the earplugs out " what!? " I say, Emma laughs and says " we're home hoe!" , " ooo yay "! I say getting my suitcase and getting off the plane. We get in a taxi and drive to my home that I've missed so dearly.

I walk in and fall to the ground. " oh how I missed the smell of you wood ". I say gracefully. " I'm gonna check the mail "! I say " excitedly " note the sarcasm 😌. I take out the mail and start flipping through them . " let's see ... This is moms ....moms.... Christians ... Moms..... Ahhha, Ms. Tyler Delgado "! I go in side and put the mail on the counter and open the package quickly but dropped it cause I was a little too aggressive ( 😬 heh ) . I picked it up and opened the letter and read. " dear Ms, Tyler Delgado.........

________________________________

Yes I know very short but I can't think at he moment to be honest but I left that cliffhanger though! Tell me what you think the letter said, would Tyler get into the college she wants ?or will she have to find another school to start her future ? Comment!! Thank you for those who read! You guys are amazeballs!! I love you guys and hopefully the next chapter is longer than this one cause this was just sad 😑. Well BYE LOVIES!!!! ❤️