The Anomaly

Darkness.
That was all I knew for almost 15 years.  I should probably explain more, but I don't want to divulge too much into my past. However, 15 years in darkness isn't and wasn't a fun experience. You may be asking, how i would be alive if I spent the majority of my lifetime in darkness? Well, theirs only one answer to that, Him. He was the one who took me, perhaps even saving my life if you would think of it like that. The Angel Of Death, that was his title, I wouldn't refer to his true name, atleast not now. However, it's rude to talk about somebody's who's listiening, right?
So, onto other matters. For 15 years I was kept hidden. For 15 years I was experimented on and trained. Half the abilities I currently have are a consequence of  the experiments that were performed on me. Before the training I was said to be a promising Mage, although, due to the the nature of my magic, I wasn't aloud to stay. My original destination was a magic academy to help me hone my skills, but I was taken during the journey, through a ether portal, which, is nearly impossible to do. So, of course when I was suddenly taken and was dropped in a foreign realm I was so confused. However the Angel came, told me everything would be fine and took me to rest. As expected, he lied, and I spent 15 years alternating between experiments and training, eventually I was granted my freedom as the Angel had thought I had proven worthy of leaving... If I beat him in a battle.
So, we fought.
And fought.
And fought.
Until suddenly, I managed to catch him off guard, and that was the end of it, i killed him. However, he isn't really dead, he was dead then, not now. That's the problem. He's back, and for the sake of everyone, he's got to be defeated.