Chapter 2 Return (Alex)

Something Is Wrong
The voice of Carter said in my head.
"What was that about?" Talia asked confused "I don't know, but it's bad" I flew out off the couch and began moving towards the door. When I got the door I tried to open it but it was jammed. Claire and Nyx remained silent as I tried to get the door open whilst Talia was trying the Windows. "Cmon guys! We need to get to Carter! Help us find a exit!" I shout at Claire and Nyx. They immediately spring into action and within moments Nyx had got a side door open. "Over here!" Nyx shouts and we all duck out the door into the darkness of the night. We rush along the side of the house to see Carter standing there, with a large figure just being obscured by the snow.
Carters eyes were emitting trails of light, so I knew something was up. I began to approach Carter and was thrown away immediately, without him even looking or motioning. "Hey! What the hell!" Suddenly a pale blue light began to emanate from the figure as mist began to creep around it. The snow had completly stopped and we were left in total quiet. The figure began to slowly move and a large scyth appeared and it unfolded its wings. It shot at Carter and he sidestepped it. The creature flipped around and sliced at Carter. He teleported out of the way of the slice and slammed the creature into the ground. It got up immediately and raised its scyth into the air momentarily and brought it down where Claire was standing. It hit her.
She was killed immediately. Their was a moment of stunned silence. Talia, Nyx, and I ran over to Claire and checked t see if she was alive. I tried talking but I wasn't making any sound.
Claire...
Dead.........
No......
"Heheheh.."
Oh sh*t
I turned around to see Carter facing the creature. "You really shouldn't have done that"
He lifted his hand and the creature rose into the air and he slammed it down repeatedly, he was getting tired, I  could see it clearly. "It's been a long time.. Huh?" He shot it with a beam of energy and slammed it down again "you just couldn't let me be happy, could you?" He slammed the creature around more "COULD YOU?!" Dozens of black demons materialized and surrounded the creature, they shot beams of energy at it "you had to kill Claire, was that it? Did you come back to spite me?" The creature said nothing and charged Carter, taking multiple sliced at him. "Well, if that's the case, well, your really not gonna like what happens next." He slammed the creature around whilst lining EVERYTHING in spikes. He let the creature down for a moment and it flew at me, it was going to slash at me with the scyth but I heard Carter say "watch out!" And the creature was thrown off course and it ended up punching me in the head.
The last thing I see before I get knocked out is what looks like Claire trapped in the blue mist, then, I was gone.