Letter

"Amatus, what is this letter?"

"Hhm?" Lyvius sighed, his eyes fluttering open to a beautiful sight. Dorian stood across the room in just his undergarments. His brow was creased in perplexity as he stared at a piece of old parchment.

"A good portion of it is in Elvish. I found it in a book on your shelf. Do you know what it says?"

The elf got up-pulling on his pants- before going over to examine it. When he realized what was in his lover's hands Lyvius' eyes went wide and he tried to snatch it from Dorian. But being the few inches taller than Lyvius it was easy to keep it away from the elf.

"Dorian, please, give that back."

"I'm especially not giving this back now. Not until you tell me what this says."

Lyvius sighed, making one last vain attempt to retrieve the letter, before he gave up. Blush spread across his face from ear to ear like a wildfire.

"It-it's a letter... I wrote it while I was very drunk, half the elvish on it is incoherent..." Lyvius trailed off and gave a sideways glance at Dorian. A pause filled the room with silence. Lyvius wanted to tell, but it was just so embarrassing to, while Dorian hung onto his words.

"It's a love letter... that I wrote for you. And even though I can't remember what half of it was supposed to mean, I still kept it..."

Lyvius exhaled in relief, but his blush deepened as Dorian let out a small chuckle. Without letting go of the letter he hugged his lover. "That's so silly and sweet. I love you."

Unable to do much else the elf returned the embrace, burying his head into Dorian's bare chest. "Yes... I love you too."