Part 16 They have return

Talking to my friends made me feel even better then I was before all of this for they kept talking to me and asking about how things were around here most of the time making me smile and answer them with full answers for them to understand better, Don came back to check on me and was surprised to see the others right now making me giggle at his reaction right now for to me it was just adorable to look at right now. It was fun to know that they were by my side this whole time really "So you work around in the village and while your going to have a baby?" April asked me making me shake my head slowly as I answer her question "No, at first while it wasn't showing I did light work but as I got larger then Donnie took over for me" I said making her nod at my words making me smile at her, sensei was watching us but mostly me as we spoke together right now but I could see that he was looking at me most of the time as we all spoke together making me smile even more right now about all of this right now.

By the time Diego came inside they had left for they got to stay somewhere for a few days before going back to New York making me smile at him while Don told him everything that happened to us just now making him smile at me about it right now, Donnie took Diana to give her a bath as she was all messy from diner while Diego and I went to bed to get some sleep right now until morning comes for us. Sleeping in the arms of my lover made me smile so much right now made me feel safe right now as I dream of what our next child might look like right now as I think about how I need to had some color into my short brown hair tomorrow, when morning came I woke up to being cold so I knew that Diego went to work right now making me get up slowly so as to not make me throw up right now since I wanted to eat something before leaving.

I was able to eat a few strawberries' before heading out to take care of my hair right now making me smile as I got going right now because I was more then happy for it right now, when I got there it was to see a friend of mine Emma there ready to work on my hair like she always did for free as I was able to help her keep her hair salon open. When she was done it was to add some red wicks this time to make me look different from most of the time making me smile at the result right now because it's amazing right now, I got going back to my home after saying goodbye to Emma until I felt like someone was watching me right now from afar making me gain a full body shudder from it right now, even if I wanted to run I couldn't because of the baby right now making me need to simply walk on ahead like nothing happened just now.

But the feeling of being watched didn't leave me making me panic a little as I start to walk a little faster then not long ago making me still feel like I was being watched right now, before I got to the forest I decided to look back making my short brown and red hair flip back as I looked behind me to see some guy in a black suit walking over to me, frozen in place I simply watch as the person comes closer but as I take a better look I realise that it was the Nightwatcher who was coming over to me for I had seen a few pictures when I got back to New York in the papers and on TV making me wonder who it was under there, but when the Nightwatcher stood in front of me he started to pull of the helmet making me gasp when I saw who it was under there.