All Over Your Body

Cyn,

Wow I can't believe I just made this big decision and moved to Miami with Erica I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time I got that feeling like when we kissed and made love for the first time I know I may have had worries of if I should make this move but I'm here now and I feel more confident now than ever.

Erica,

Today's the day me and my baby making it official with her moving in I'm so excited this is the first time I've lived with someone Yeah I know you guys are thinking what about Raul but he moved in with me and I didn't want him too but too afraid to say no so that's why I feel like this is my first time......Well my baby plane landed and she should be coming out at any minute....

Cyn: BABE!!!!!!!! *Running into Erica's arms....

Erica: *Leaning against the car with flowers in her hands and her arms out stretched* Hey Baby!!!!

*Erica and Cyn stood there and kissed each other passionately for around 5 minutes...

Erica: *Pulling away* You ready to go home....

Cyn: Yes I'm ready to go home....*Smiling*

*Karl opens the door for them to get in*

Erica: Come here baby I missed you...

Cyn: I missed you too...

Erica: Erica started kissing Cyn and laid back and pulled Cyn on top of her never breaking the kiss as Cyn started to grind slowly on her....Erica was so turned on her hands immediately grabbed Cyn's Ass as Cyn let out a moan. Erica then flipped them over and she's on her knees in between Cyn's legs as Cyn is now sitting on the seat now face to face they are kissing each other then Erica breaks the kiss and move to Cyn's neck then to her ear and whispered Damn I want you so bad right now baby.

Cyn: We almost home babe then you can have all of me however you want me....

Erica: On the verge of an orgasm no baby I can't wait I just need a taste...

Cyn: Was so turned on she almost had an orgasm herself so she gon give baby what she wants so she takes Erica's finger and slid it inside her as she's trying to hold back her orgasm from coming once Erica sucked on her breast she no longer could hold it so she slid Erica's finger out and stuck it in her mouth and then slid it back inside of her and kissed Erica so sloppy that she didn't know what to do with herself then once Cyn stuck her tongue forcefully down her throat she knew Cyn was about to Climax....Cyn Grabbed on to Erica so tight and threw her head back and right as Cyn was about to release Erica pulled her finger out.....

Cyn: Noooooo Babe please I was so close...

Erica: Erica I know babe but we're home and I want to make love to you in our house.....Erica got out the car and Cyn Jumped in her arms and wrapped her legs around Erica's waist as she carried her in the house and locked the door behind them....Erica laid Cyn right there on the floor on the foyer as they begin to take each others clothes off needless to say they didn't make it out the foyer they laid right there and made love....

Cyn: Baby I love You.....

Erica: I love You too...And guess what?

Cyn: What?

Erica: King and my mom is gone until Sunday evening.....

Cyn: So we have the whole house to ourself?

Erica: Yes.....And Cyn....

Cyn: Yes Baby.....

Erica: I'm just getting started as she picked a naked Cyn up and carried her upstairs....