Free Yourself

Erica,

So I'm in the car on my way to the hotel I don't know if Mo is there or not I had so many missed calls & voicemails from her I don't know what or where she is all I know is that she deserves an apology I never meant for any of this to happen I had nothing but good intentions when I had Albee book her a flight out here I even had plans on finally having Sex with her she's been trying and wondering why I wouldn't but I wasn't ready it just never seemed like the right time. I don't know what's gonna happen but I'm here & I hope she hasn't left.

*Opening The Door* Mo is sitting on the Sofa with her bag by her.....

Erica: Mo I'm sorry About *Getting cut off *

Monique: *Gets up and Charge at Erica*

Erica: Mo please stop....Let Me explain as she's trying to stop Mo from hitting her.

Monique: *YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN SHIT* still trying to hit Erica.....

*So they began to tussle and fell on the floor.

Erica: MONIQUE STOP!!!!!! Finally she held Mo down.

Monique: GET THE FUCK OFF ME ERICA......LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!

Erica: I'll let you go once you calm your ass down...

Monique: I'm calm Erica now let me go!

*As Erica Let her loose*

*Monique Slaps Erica across the face*

Erica: *Turns around so fast* Ok I deserve that but don't ever put your hands on me like that again.

Monique: How could you treat me like that? Why did you invite me here?

Erica: Do you think I would purposely do something like that? I didn't even know she would be there.

Monique: Erica you flew me all the way out here to be with you & left me standing in the middle of the club for a bitch you claim you never had Sex with who has a man? I don't get it.

Erica: *Neither do I* Erica said as she sat down holding her jaw.

Monique: walked over to her.....

Erica: Put her hands up and said *I give up please don't hit me I Don't want to fight*

Monique: Couldn't help but smile.....Shut up & let me look at your face girl....

Erica: Moves her hand....

Monique: Looks then go and get her some ice then comes back....Erica can I ask you a Question?

Erica: Sure she said as she laid her head back while Monique applied the ice to her face.

Monique: What were your intentions with me? With us? Because What I seen tonight I can't believe you and Cynthia never hooked up.

Erica: Monique everything I ever told you concerning me & Cyn was the honest to God's truth. We never hooked up we never could even get a friendship established and as far as my intentions with you or us for that matter I was really *Getting cut off*

Monique: Was??????

Erica: Well Am is that better?

Monique: Only if you mean it....

Erica: Let me start over *Ouch as she gets a throbbing pain in her jaw.

Monique: I'm sorry now stop being a punk...Looking at Erica with tears in her eyes You really Hurt me Last night Erica.

Erica: I truly am sorry.....Like I was saying I only had good intentions for us or I would have never invited you out here but then when I seen Cyn I don't know it's like.....