The Beginning

Erica,

So I'm laying down resting I have a couple hours before I have to meet up with a few of my friends to have dinner to celebrate my birthday. I'm really not feeling to much like celebrating still a little bummed about how things went down with me and Rich.

I can't believe how he played me but I'm more disappointed in myself for loving him as hard as I did and I really get pissed every time I look at this damn tattoo on my hand then I smile cause that nigga had my nose wide open but it's cool.

Cyn,

I just got a call to go host a birthday/ dinner surprise party get together. I don't know who it's for but I'm about mingling and making a little money tonight since me and Daniel haven't been getting along lately so I'm trying to be away from home as much as I can.

I'm almost ready I got my hair pulled up in a cute bun and my makeup is flawless. I got just the right outfit in the bag, but I'll put it on once I get there. I took one last look around to make sure I had everything I needed and out the door I headed.

Erica,

So I arrive at the restaurant with my brother Albee all I can think is I just want to hang out a minute then head back home.

Soon as I walked in everyone yelled "SURPRISE" I mean the place was packed with all my family & friends so I had to change my demeanor and get ready to party.

Cyn,

I'm walking around refilling drinks for everyone when all of a sudden everyone says she's here get ready to yell surprise just when she walked in I saw her.

Erica Mena.....She is so beautiful in person I've seen her on LHHNY and we crossed paths before at a photo shoot but it's something about her tonight that I can't explain.

Erica,

So I'm walking around smiling and hugging people thanking them for coming out tonight and celebrating my birthday with me when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder and say "I got a birthday drink for the Birthday Girl".

I turned around to see the most beautiful smile I have ever seen & Her face was AMAZING. I was stunned because before I knew it Albee nudged me and as I grabbed the drink & said "Thank You" she replied "Your Welcome" smiled & walked away.

Cyn,

Omg I can't believe I just served Erica Mena a birthday drink I was thinking as I was walking away but it kind of threw me off because she was just standing there staring at me before she took her drink her friend had to nudge her before she took the drink from me.

I go back to get more drinks and I turn around and noticed Erica looking at me I just smiled at her and passed out a few more drinks she's still talking to the same guy who she arrived with and had been by her side all night I wonder if that's her boyfriend.

Erica,

Wow she is gorgeous i gotta know who she is even though her face looks familiar I'm thinking to myself as she turned and caught me staring I laughed to myself because I was staring.

So I partied a little more so here she comes and ask me was everything Ok i said "yes but your serving everyone else a drink but you didn't have one with the Birthday Girl" She replied "I'm working right now but maybe some other time" I said "I'll hold you to that"..... CYNTHIA she replied.

Erica,

So it's the day after my Birthday dinner and I can't stop thinking about Cynthia she is gorgeous I gotta cross paths with her again.

*Phone Ringing*

Erica: Hello

Albee: Mena!!! What's up baby Girl?

Erica: Nothing just chilling..... What's going on with You?

Albee: Bored Let's get out of the House get dressed I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Erica: Alright I'll be ready.

Albee: Cool..... Erica!!!!!

Erica: What Fool.....Lol

Albee: Get dressed for real E...

Erica: ALRIGHT!!!! Bye....

"They Hang Up"

Cyn,

"Phone Ringing"

Cyn: Hello

Stacy: What's up Girlie?

Cyn: Just relaxing I worked last night.

Stacy: For real.. Well let's go to Lunch I'm hungry & You never say no to food...Lol

Cyn, Shut up!!!! But you got that right cool let me get dressed and then I'll pick you up cause I gotta go by the club anyway & it's over by you....

Stacy: Alright I'll see you in about 45 minutes or so....Bye

"They Hang Up"

Erica,

Albee is here to get me so I grab my purse and headed out to get in the car...

Albee: Hey Big Head!!!

Erica: Shut up Punk!!! Where we going Anyways?

Albee: To this new spot it's like a sports bar and strip club at once you can get Your Wings, Beer, watch the game & get a lap dance all at once.....Lol

Erica: You know me so well....I've heard about it I've been wanting to go but haven't had the time...

Albee: That's why I'm your bestie...

Erica : That your Are.

Cyn,

Beeping my horn this Chick better hurry up.

Stacy: Getting in the car Damn Girl I was coming.

Cyn: Not fast enough!

Stacy: Anyways... I thought you were off last night?

Cyn: I was but they wanted me to serve for a Dinner Party & Guess who it was for....

Stacy: I don't know Who?

Cyn: Erica Mena

Stacy: From Love & Hip Hop

Cyn: Girl yes she is beautiful in person & She kept staring at me it was crazy.

Stacy: Duh!! you know she likes Women too.

Cyn: She does not that was just for TV ratings plus she was there with her Man.

Stacy: Nah for real she does...Uh-oh Cyn you better watch out Erica gon get that. Lol

Cyn: Whatever girl Erica ain't checking for me & I damn sure ain't checking for her.

Stacy : Girl I'm just playing why you so defensive..Aww Cyn got a little crush "Playfully grabbing on her arm.

Cyn, Shut up & get out were here....

"Now I'm thinking was Erica flirting with me I didn't tell Stacy about that....But she was with her Man.

Stacy: Cyn snap out of it come on.