Ch. 17

**they're on their way to the party**

A few minutes later, we arrived at the building for the party. It was a bar, and even though I was seventeen I could still go, just not drink I guess. I nervously tugged on my shirt. I've been to high school parties before, but never a high class one like this. Zayn glanced over my way and slung his arm around my waist, as Niall came up on the other side and did the same, around my shoulders.

"Well, don't I feel like a pimp," I said.

Nill erupted into his contagious laughter, and Zayn gave me a kiss on the cheek, chuckling.

A shot of pain erupted in my stomach, and I got a headache almost immediately following. I grabbed my head in pain. Of course I didn't have medicine with me, and this wasn't a house party. Zayn looked at me worriedly, gave me a light kiss and then said "I'll be back babe, gonna go get a drink."

"Okay," I said quietly.

Feeling a wave of nausea come over me, I led Niall to a couch and sat down. He sat down too, as a vicious flesh-eating monster erupted inside of my stomach and clawed at my insides. I just wanted to die.

Niall put a big fluffy couch pillow on his legs and laid me down. My phone beeped an vibrated in my back pocket. I slid it out and unlocked my phone.

Looking at the screen, I see the app that beeped at me. P.D., or better known as Period Diary.

On the screen and the middle of the flower, it said in big bold lettering

"Period Window is open!!!"

Fan-fricking-tabulous. I mentally face palmed. Shoot me.

I groaned, and buried my face in Niall's chest, as he saw my phone too. He lifted me up, and stood me on the couch. I looked at him questioningly, until he turned around and said "Get on, we're going to the store."

I hopped on, exclaiming "Oh my gosh thank you Niall you are the best guy friend ever!!! No one would ever do this for me."

He smiled, and said "Well I would."

We walked out the door and to the car. It was then we both remembered that Zayn had the car keys.

"I'll go, he'll give em to me faster," I said to Niall.

"Okay," he said sitting on the hood of the car with a smile.

I ran inside, ignoring the pains in my...area.

I walked to the bar, spotting Zayn there, with a drink in front of him. He was telling a joke to the people in the close surrounding, or that is what I presumed as he was talking and all others were laughing. I smiled. He's so great. *sigh*

I walked up behind him, hoping he wasn't drunk. I put my arms around his chest and spoke. "Zaynie-poo, I need the keys to the car. Can I borrow them for a bit?"

He turned around, pulling me into his lap. "Only if I get a kiss in return."

I giggled, and kissed him softly. He tried to deepen the kiss, but as you know I had business to attend to. I pulled away.

"Zayn you know I'd love to stay, but I have to go somewhere. I'll be back soon, okay?"

He looked at me with an adorable puppy face, pulling the keys out of his pocket. I reached for them, but Zayn lifted his arm higher.

"Ah ah ah! You have to give me one more kiss," he said flirtily.

I kissed him, and took the opportunity to reach and grab the keys out of his hand. Jumping off his lap, laughing and running away I yelled "I'LL BE BACK SOON!!"