11- To fall for another

I have been crying for the last 20 minuets, I have never cried over a boy before. It makes me feel so worthless, and the fact that he is so blind some times to notice that I have done nothing to harm him, hurts the most. This is so stupid, most people have relationship issues to do with cheating, or other serious things but, this, this is just pathetic, he didn't have to make such a big scene over me coming late. He always points the finger at me, he didn't explain why he was even flirting with Phoebe in the first place! and he goes off in tears like I don't have a heart too, it was painful seeing them two having a good time, but he wouldn't know that. It is cold and damp, in the tree house now I only have my jumper which I wrap around my self, while the wind blows harshly with the rain drops banging at the tree house. My hair is drenched and I am shivering.

my phone is constantly vibrating, mainly texts from Stella, she is worried sick about me.

text message

where are you? something is up with Jake, he is not talking to anyone, not even the teachers, and Phoebe is hanging out with Marcus and his mates a lot, that's strange, I miss you, plz come back where ever you are, everyone is talking about Jake's b-day, he said he doesn't care who comes, it is open invite, you going? plz call me or text me as soon as you can :(

I have had enough with the world, and all the problems that come on the way, I just want to escape from all my worries everything just for a night. I want to for get everything, erase my memory. I am a bit hungry, skipped breakfast this morning, I was searching in my bag for a snack when I came across our song, 'a living piece of art'. tears start rolling down my eyes. Everything reminds me of Jacob, and the way he shouted at me this morning and the sad look in his eyes, and the good times. I was a bit bored so I started looking around. It was big place.

Inside this massive chest I found a really old and dusty guitar. I tuned it and started playing in the rain .

'a drop in the ocean , a change in the weather

I was hopping that you and me might get back together

Its like I'm wishing for rain whilst standing in the desert

I was hopping that you and me might get back together'

???: you have a pretty voice

Mackenzie: (drops guitar) who is there?

A small cute little girl come out from behind a bush, and looks up at me, she has ginger hair and a daisy chain around her neck. She looks very beautiful with  hazel eyes. she hides behind the bush again, she got scared.

Mackenzie: oh, don't be afraid, come Il help you up here , it is pouring with rain ( I come down and help her up the ladder of the tree house. ( shouldn't she be in school?)

for a few minuets we just sit there in silence, but not awkward silence, she smiles at me a few times I do the same.

Mackenzie: what's your name

???: ( in a quiet voice) Blue bell what about you?

Mackenzie: Mackenzie, why are you in the woods all alone? shouldn't you be in school? are you lost? I could take you home if you want

Blue bell: ( laughing) you talk a lot ..................who thought you how to play guitar

Mackenzie: ( Jake taught me )  I learnt my self

Blue bell: your just like my big brother, he can play a lot of instruments too, and I ask him if he can teach me and he says, he learnt all by himself, and I should too. Big brothers are annoying some times don't you think?