Chapter 1 "Tomiko's Past"

Chapter 1 "Tomiko's Past "

Tomi's POV

"Big Bro! Why'd you leave?" I whispered as I stared at the letter clenched in my hands--stating that my brother left to join the Akatsuki. Tears rolled down my face, onto the paper, making it damp and wet. I already lost my parents and other brother, and now him too?

Why would he do something like this? There must be some kind of reason...

"I have to get stronger, stronger to get Onii-Chan back."

Later...

"Obaa-chan, I want to leave the village, to get stronger," I said to my granny during dinner.

"Alright, I'm sure you have your reasons."

"Really, Granny? Wait, what's the catch?"

"I want you to take Chikako along with you too."

"Of course I will. We been together since I was 2!"

Chikako, my dog and friend, was busy eating her dinner to notice our conversation.

"And I want you to go to the Mountain Village, the Fukutake Clan can help you with get stronger. They specialize in taijutsu and some weapons," She continued.

I'm a fast learner for a 6 year old; I could already control a bit chakra and do some basic medical jutsu. Along with wielding and having good aim with kunai, shurikens, and senbons.

"Ugghh, I knew there was a catch," I groaned.

"But don't worry, the Fukutake are kind and will take good care of you," my grandmother reassured.

"Now, hurry up and finish dinner Tomiko, then I could help you pack and explain some things." Granny said with a smile, I smiled too, and quickly finished dinner.

........

A day later Granny and I finish packing for my trip. Obaa-Chan and I took a walk together to the Village gates, there we said our goodbyes and gave each other one last hug.

"Stay strong, Tomiko," Granny whispered, "And Chikako, keep her safe."

"I will, and I'll miss you Granny," I replied and Chikako barked as we set out.

.........

Four days later I arrived to the Mountain Village, the sun was beginning to set. It was a nice village that was hidden by the mountains.

As I walked up to the gates I saw a man and woman who looked around mid-twenties or so, with dark brown hair and light green eyes; They must be from the Fukutake clan like Granny explained.

"Hello, my name is Tomiko, are you Kato-san and Katsumi-san?" I asked.

"Yes, we are. There's no need for honorifics, you're part of the family now," said the lady known as Katsumi, she ran up, and gave me a hug which I returned happily.

"Welcome to the family," said the man known as Kato. "Thank you," I replied.

"Come now, let's go meet the other family members," said Katsumi as she got up and held my hand.

"Alright!" I exclaimed.

We walked around the village, towards a estate that was near a bamboo forest.

"You see over there, is where we grow our bamboo, but it's not regular bamboo--we use a jutsu to make it grow fast and strong--almost strong as steel. Then when we harvest it, use it to build stuff or combine it together with steel and metal to make a weapon," explained Kato.

I nodded as I look at the forest, next to it was a huge field where some children and families were playing together in the sunset; it was happy sight.

"I could show you how to use the bamboo jutsu," Kato offered.

"And I could show you how to cook and clean!" Katsumi chimed in.

"Yosh! Thank you so much!" I replied.

'This is going to be a great time.'

.......

A month later was surprising and fun, Kato and Katsumi were going to have a baby! Katsumi was overjoyed and on my spare time from training, I helped her get things ready for the baby, like going shopping with her and organizing the room for he or she (I'm hoping for a girl).

Sometimes she teaches me how to cook and clean. When she's not too busy or tired, she teaches me some medical jutsu and a bit of genjutsu.

My training was coming along pretty good. I got stronger and faster, same with Chikako. We been working on some duo attacks. Now they're going to teach me some more taijutsu and the clan jutsu with bamboo (A/N I don't know if its real or not, I just made it up...)

They also taught me how to use and master the Bo staff.

On my free time, I went around the village. Everyone was so friendly here. Everywhere I go people would always smile or have a small chat. I play and hang around with the kids my age. Sometimes we would pull little pranks and jokes on each other. Everything was happy and peaceful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first Naruto Fan-fic, it might not be really good, but give it a chance, if not, oh well...

I know it's slow, but bare with me. It'll get faster soon.

This was when Tomi was 6 years old, and her brother; let's pretend that he's 18. He's 12 years older than Tomi when he left to join the Akatsuki. Got it?

And I do NOT own Naruto, it goes to it's rightful owner!!!