Chapter 7 "Teams? Grreeat"

####################

A/N Just a heads up so you don't get confused...

Bold and Italics = "4 Season Wolves" talking in Tomi's head.

Italics = Tomi's thoughts and/or she's talking to the 4 Wolves in her head. Italics could also be Chikako talking to Tomi. (Yes, Tomi can speak and understand dog)

Regular text/font = just regular text/font/dialogue (you get the idea!)

Haruko and Akiko are the 2 females of the "4 Season Wolves" while the other 2, Natsu and Fuyu are the males.

Also, Merry Christmas guys! And a Happy New Year!

####################

Tomi's POV

"Alright, in order to graduate, you must perform the clone jutsu. Come to the other room when your name is called." Iruka Sensei explained.

"Heh, piece of cake, right Chikako?" I smirked. 'Arf! Yeah, piece of steak!' I chuckled at her statement. "We could go for barbecue later." I suggested.

"Next, Tomiko Fukutake." Iruka called.

"Well, here I go."

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh, why did I ever got an alarm clock in the first place? That damn thing is always blasting in my ears.

"Chikako, fetch." I grumbled, as I grabbed hold of the pesky clock and threw it somewhere in my room. I became satisfied when I heard a sickening crunch and the beeping had stop. "Good Chikako." I murmured.

"Tomi, get up." a voice firmly stated.

"No, Fuyu, go away."

"You know I can't, I'm stuck inside you, all four of us." he sighed.

"Tomiko-chan, get up you're going to be late for your orientation!" chimed a singsong voice.

"Pft, I still can't believe that brat passed that test yesterday." a new voice stated.

"Gee thanks Natsu, I'm right here you know."

"I know, you were supposed to hear that." his gruff voice said.

"Whatever."

"Come on Tomi, get up." said a silvery voice.

"No, five more minutes."

"No, get up now". Akiko stated firmly, changing her tone.

"Tomiko-chan! Rise and shine!" sang Haruko.

"Tomi, you're going to be late." Fuyu smooth voice said.

"Brat, get up now." Natsu growled.

Soon they all started yelling at me to get up. Having four voices in your head screaming at you first thing in the morning is NOT pleasant. It gives me like a migraine. And don't get me started when they're arguing over what jutsu or whatever is better, those last like for hours.

"Alright, alright! I'm fucking up!" I yelled.

"Tomiko Fukutake, language young lady!" snapped Akiko.

"Yes mother." I muttered getting out of bed.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing."

I went to the bathroom to get ready. Brushing my teeth, taking a quick shower and changing into my usual outfit.

Which consisted of a black fish net t-shirt with white racerback tank top over it and a dark grayish hoodie over it all. Black shorts that goes to my knees, bandages around ankles, knees, and elbows, regular blue ninja sandals. Kunai holder on the right leg and shuriken pouch on my waist in the back. Black metal plated gloves that's finger less and goes to the wrist and my black face mask. My hair tied up with a black ribbon into a ponytail with my bangs in the front. And to top it off, my blue forehead around my neck.

"Tomi! 10 more minutes until orientation!"

"Alright, I got the message Akiko!" I yelled as I fumbled to zip up my hoodie."Lets go Chikako!" I yelled once I was finished. Grabbed a piece of dog biscuit and heading out the door, I tossed the biscuit to Chikako as we ran to the academy.

I reached the class room door to see the class was empty. All except for Iruka Sensei of course. "Morning Tomi, what are you doing here so early?" he asked in shock, cause usually I came in late from sleeping in.

"What time... is it?" I panted.

"Uh, it's only 7:15, we don't start until 45 minutes later."

(A/N I don't really know what time they start, so I just came up with a time)

"Oh... um, okay I think I'll just take a nap then..." I could feel the heat rush to my face as I walked over to my usual seat in the back. I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes.

A wave of laughter erupted in my mind. "Hahahaha, you... you should... have seen... how you looked... it was so stupid!" the 3 wolves howled. Wow, I just got pranked by a bunch of canine animals...

"You can never let your guard down Tomi." sighed Fuyu, at least he wasn't laughing at me. Thank Kami.

"Hey, what are you doing here Tom?" I opened my eyes to see Kiba standing in front of me. "Only those who passed the exam can be here."

"Are you blind mutt? Can't you see the forehead protector?" I stood up and pointed to my forehead protector around my neck. "I passed."

"No way! You passed?!?"

"See what I mean brat? People can't believed you passed."

"Shut it Natsu." I said in my mind.

"Hey, Naruto passed and so did I." I shrugged my shoulders. "Heh, you just got lucky." smirked Kiba.

"Yeah, yeah." We both looked over to Naruto and Sasuke glaring at each other. While all of Sasuke's fangirls were yelling a Naruto. Then some guy elbowed Naruto, which cause Naruto and Sasuke to lock lips. They broke apart and started spitting, doing anything to get the other person's spit out of their mouth.

Immediately, I bursted into laughing along with Kiba. Both of us were clutching our sides. "Hahaha, I always knew you were gay Sasuke, but I can't believe you Naruto."

"What? It's not what it looks like Tomi!" Naruto exclaimed while spitting and looking disgusted.

"Naruto..." Uh-oh I hear fangirls... "Tomi-chan help me!" gasped Naruto. "Uh, you're on your own this time Naruto. You brought this on yourself."

Kiba and I finally noticed we were the only ones laughing. We stopped laughing and glared at each other, our glares were so hard that there was electricity going back and forth.

"Alright class, everyone sit down."
Iruka Sensei began his whole lecture of hard work in finally becoming a genin. Blah, blah, blah.

I sat back in my seat and since there were no other seats, that mutt had to sit next to me. "Go find your own seat." I whispered. "Well, there's no more seats, trust me I rather sit on the ground then next to you." "Then why don't you?" I asked as I pushed him out of the bench and onto the floor. Luckily, we were in the way back so Iruka didn't noticed.

"Each of you will be place in a three man squad lead by a jounin, an elite ninja. However, there will be one squad with four."

"Teams? Grreeat." I muttered. "Heh, afraid to be on the same squad as me?" Kiba smirked, sitting on the ground. "No I just don't want to be stuck with your big, obnoxious ego." I scoffed.

"I will now announce the teams."

"Team 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno,"

"Yeah!" Naruto cheered.

"I'm doom..." Sakura looked depressed.

"and Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hell yeah!" Sakura cheered.

"I'm doom..." Naruto pouted.

"Team 8, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame..."

"Wait one team of four? Shit..." I thought.

"and Tomiko Fukutake."

'......... Shit.'