Chapter 6 "Naruto"

Chapter 6 "Naruto"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

I was walking home with Chikako along beside me.

"Wait, Tomi!" Someone shouted.

I stopped walking and turned around. To see Naruto running up towards me.

"Do you want to get some ramen with me?" he asked, gasping for his breath.

"................."

"Come on, it'll be great!"

"Eh, sure why not?"

>>>>>>>Now>>>>>>>>

His eyes lit up as he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him to Ichiraku's. Chikako following behind.

The thing about me and Naruto, we're not that close, but we're still there for each other when we need help. We known each other since I first came to the village. Back then Naruto was just like me, we were both neglected by the village and we still are today. Somehow, they found out that I was the host of the Season Wolves and they treated me just like Naruto, just like back at the Mountain village--like an outcast. Heh, I remember how Naruto and I met, it was pretty amusing.

Flashback

The day at the academy finished and I was walking home. On the way, I past a park with little kids around my age playing on the playground.

Everything looked normal, except this one blond boy that was on the swing, his usual bright blue eyes were looking dull and sad. I recognized that boy; Naruto, the one that the whole village hates, just like me. Even though we never did a thing to the village.

All of the sudden, a group of kids went up to Naruto and started saying mean things to him, making him feel even worse. I got mad, mad at the kids who were bullying a boy who did nothing wrong. I walked over there and shouted, "Hey, you jerks!"

Immediately everyone's eyes were on me. One tall boy stepped forward, the leader of the group. He narrowed his eyes at the sight of me and suddenly a light bulb went off in his stupid head. "Hey! You're just like him! Another outcast of this village."

"Yeah, if you got anything else to say, then say it to my face, other ways why don't you leave!?"

"Oh, and what are you going to do about it, little girl?" He sneered. In his eyes he saw a small, weak girl defending the village's lonely, hated outcast. "This." I said as I drew my foot back and kicked the bully right in the shin. The boy fell down and looked to be in pain.

"You little piece of-" He never got to finish his sentence because I grabbed Naruto's hand and ran. We ran away from the group of kids and slowed down on an empty street. Both of us were gasping for air.

"Hey, thanks for what you did back there." Naruto gasped. I only nodded in reply. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki and someday I'm going to be Hokage! Then, the village will finally stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody, believe it!"

'That's great." I said sarcastically, but he didn't seem to catch it. Because he said, "Thanks." with a big smile on his face.

I finally caught my breath and started to walk away.

"Hey! Wait! What's your name?" shouted Naruto.

I stopped, "Tomiko Fukutake." was all I said as I began walking again.