Chapter 8 "Team 8"

Chapter 8 "Team 8"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"Team 8, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame..."

"Wait one team of four? Shit..." I thought.

"and Tomiko Fukutake."

'......... Shit.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomi's POV

'No, no, no, out of all the people--I had to be stuck with the mutt?!?'

"Heh, what was that about you not wanting to be on my team because of my big, obnoxious ego." Kiba smirked. My eye twitched in annoyance, does he know that he just admitted he has a big, obnoxious ego? "Shut it mutt." I snapped and kicked him in the ribs (remember he's still on the ground). "Ow! God damn it, that hurt." he winced.

"Team 9, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi."

"Iruka Sensei, why does a great ninja like me have to be in the same group as that slug Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"Because, Sasuke has the 2nd highest score out of all 28 students, while you Naruto... you have the worst scores. We put it that way so the team is balanced." Iruka explained.

"Iruka Sensei!" Naruto piped up again. "What is it now, Naruto?" Iruka was getting annoyed. "If Sasuke has the second best score, who has the top score in the class?" That is a good question, who is the top in the class?

"That would be... Tomiko Fukutake."

"WHAT!?!" Everyone in the class was shocked, including me.

"How is that possible?!?" someone exclaimed.

"She failed every test in class!"

"She cheated that's what!" a boy bursted out and pointed a finger at me.

I was on everyone's attention and I was starting to get glares from most of them. Screw that question Naruto just asked, its not a good question. I started glaring back at them. They all flinched. I especially glare so hard at Naruto, that holes could have been burn into his head. Of course, being the clueless, dense idiot he is, he didn't noticed. Nothing could get through his thick, dumb skull. Maybe, except for ramen.

"Enough! Quiet down! " Iruka Sensei yelled. "You are all ninjas now and ninjas do not act like little brats! You ALL got here with hard work and determination. Tomiko did fail some of the test in class, but she made them up again. So don't yell false accusation around to people unless you have proof. Which in this case you don't." the whole class was silent now.

"Ok then, you'll meet your new sensei this afternoon. Until then, go ahead and take a break."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Team 8?" a lady asked as she was walking in. She looked around 27; Fairly tall, light skin. Long, black untamed hair, about shoulder length. Her eyes were red, with an additional ring. She wore purple eyeshadow with red lipstick. Her outfit was a red mesh armor blouse with only the right sleeve showing. Over the blouse were bandages, she also has bandages around her hands and upper thighs. Around her head was the Konoha forehead protector and she wore regular shinobi sandals.

We all nodded. "Follow me then." And we all did as we were told.

Later we found out that our sensei was Kurenai Yuhi. She took us to the training grounds where we all introduce ourselves. 'Great.' I thought.

Kiba went first since he's the most wild one. "My name is Kiba Inuzuka. I like dogs, especially my partner Akamaru. I dislike, no HATE cats. My hobbies are going on walks with Akamaru. My dream is to be a great ninja." Akamaru barked in agreement.

Kurenai nodded, "Okay next."

"M-my name i-is H-hinata H-hyuga. I l-like m-many things. A-and I don't r-really dislike a-anything. My h-hobbies are p-pressing f-flowers. My d-dream for t-the future i-is to b-become s-stronger." Hinata stuttered while doing the thing she usually do with her fingers.

"Alright, next."

"My name is Shino Aburame. My likes are bugs. I hate people who kill bugs. My hobbies are studying bugs. And my dreams for the future is to become a jounin like my father."

"You?" Kurenai asked directly at me.

I sighed, "My name is Tomiko Fukutake, but just call me Tomi. My likes, well I like many things, especially my dog and partner Chikako. And I don't practically dislike anything. Hobbies... I have lots hobbies. My dreams for the future... Never really thought about it."

"Well, that is interesting. One question, are you related to Kakashi Hatake?" Kurenai asked.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, pretty sure."

Kurenai's POV

Well, this is an interesting bunch. By the looks of it that Kiba is the only on standing out with wild, loud personality. The others are pretty quite and reserved. I swear to Kami that Tomiko is related to Kakashi. I mean the mask, the introduction, the quite, all cool personality, but she gave me a straight out "No."

"Alright then, how about some sparring?" They all nodded. "Tomiko with Kiba, Shino and Hinata."

"Great, I stuck with the mutt." I heard Tomi muttered. "What was that you bimbo!" Kiba yelled.

"Who are you calling a bimbo, you bastard!?!" Tomiko snapped as she got into a fighting position.

"Bastard? You little piece of shit!" Kiba also got into a fighting position. Both Chikako and Akamaru were both sitting on a log watching their masters argue and fight, yelling strings of curses and names at each other.

"Um, how about you two go spar over there." I suggested to Shino and Hinata. I guess they're the only ones who are quiet and reserved. While Kiba is the loud one and Tomiko is just somewhere in the middle.

I looked back at Tomi and Kiba. They are good fighters and probably good trackers too with their dogs. They would make great partners if only they weren't so stubborn and loud. I wonder why they don't get along. I'll probably have to look into that later or at this rate they'll never be able to work together...