Bad Dreams and New Bands

I was on an Airplane, it was flying higher and higher and the figures of my friends were getting smaller and smaller.

Then I realized. I didn't say goodbye to Rynn! No no no no no. This could NOT be happening. Someone had to stop this flight, she's my best friend. NO.

I woke up with a start. Rynn was jumping on my bed yelling my name over and over again, "Cali, Cali, Kitty, Cali, Calista, Cali..."

Good, it was just a dream, "what do you want Rynn?!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her head.

"Oh yay, you're up," Rynn giggled, "now we can check"

"Check what?" I asked, momentarily confused "wait, is it Friday?"

Rynn smiled, "yup"

I jumped off the bed and lunged for Rynn's iPad which was sitting on my makeup table.

"Who do you think they added?" I asked her, typing 'Warped Tour 2013' into the search bar. I tapped the first result.

"I guess we'll find out" She answered as we both watched website load.

Billy Talent has been added to this years lineup

Check out Mayday Parade at Warped Tour 2013

Anarbor will be joining to tour this year

Nevershoutnever is on board

Me and Rynn jumped up and started to dance. "Oh my God! All those plus Blink 182, Black Veil Brides AND Peirce the Veil" She yelled smiling.

"And Go Radio and Bowling for Soup." I added "And Motion City Soundtrack and Madchild and-"

My mom interupted me by opening the door ( without even knocking). "Why are you girls screaming?"

Me and Rynn answered at the same time "WARPED TOUR"

"Oh yeah I forgot it's Friday," My mom sighed closing the door, but then she opened it again, " You're not going" she added and with that she left.

I screamed into my pillow.

"Parents suck," sighed Rynn.

You see, Rynn and I both wanted desperatly to go to the Vans Warped Tour, the best pop-punk-alternitave summer music festival in the world pretty much. But our parents did not want us to go because,

1) We lived in Winnipeg, Manitoba and the closest tour stop was Minniapolis Minnesota which is an 8 hour drive away.

2) Appearantly it's "irresponsible" to let your daughters go and hangout at a music fetival alone.

And 3) Because they said so

We begged and begged and begged but they just wouldn't go for it, but we didn't give up hope, there HAD to be way we could go to Warped.

And so every Friday we went on to the Warped Tour website and checked out the new bands they had announced because we KNEW we were gonna go, it wasn't an option.