Forgery and Cash

Me and Rynn sat in the grass at a park near my house, talking and waiting for our friend Carter to meet us.

He was VERY experienced in decieving people and he was going to help us write fake notes from our parents saying that me and Rynn could cross the border alone.

He finally showed up (15 minutes late).

"Carter, it's about time!" I stood up and walked over to him, Rynn did the same.

"Yay, let's do this" Rynn said, excited.

10 minutes later  Carter had written the first note, I read it.

To whom it may concern

I, Emma Windslow, give permission for my daughter, Calista Mae Windslow, to cross the border from Manitoba into the United States of America accompanied only by another minor. I understand the risks and consequences to this action and take full responsability for my daughter's actions.

Emma Lynn Carter

July 29th 2013

He signed it with my moms name and added his cellphone number.

He sighed " Cali, don't let Rynnn talk too much, we all know how bad of a liar she is."

I laughed and he went on to start writing Rynn's note.

"Okay Cali, so, how much money do have to spend on this trip?"

"I have 200 dollars that I've been trying to save and you said you have like 170, right?" I asked. It wasn't much money at all, however we got the bus tickets for free because Rynn's cousin hooked us up with them.

"Yeah," said Rynn " but I got a surprise." She took out a wad of cash that looked like it was mostly 50's and 20's.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked her, a  bit scared for the answer.

Carter looked up from the note "Holy shit Rynn,"

"Calm down guys, I won it, My brother'ss football tournamount had a 50/50 draw and i won it, it's 628 dollars" she looked proud.

"There we have almost 1000 dollars, I'm sure we'll be fine and in case of an emergency I'll bring my mom's Visa."

We were so ready to leave in three days.