Tickets and Pacing

It had been about a week and a half since we had decided on sneaking away to Warped when the first problem arose.

We were set to leave for Warped in 6 days and we had completely forgot about tickets.

Ticketmaster had 0 tickets left for Warped Tour Minniapolis.

"This can NOT be happening," I threw the Ipad onto a pile of Rynn's clothes and started to pace, we needed those tickets so bad.

Rynn picked up the Ipad and started to tap the screen, I didn't know what she was doing but I didn't really care, I needed to figure out how we could get some tickets.

"What if we went to a different one?" I asked, mostly to myself, " like a different tour stop, one with the tickets not sold out"

I opened up my phone and started to search to see what the next nearest tour stop was.

"Got them!" Rynn exclaimed.

"Got what?" I asked, slightly confused.

"I got tickets to Warped Tour Minniapolis," she explained "I bought them off of this guy on the internet, they'll be 30 dollars more but I got them"

I jumped over to Rynn and hugged her, " WARPED TOUR HERE WE COME!"

Rynn shushed me "My parents are like 2 rooms away can you shut up?"

"Sorry," I smiled and then whispered "Warped Tour here we come," We both laughed.

We didn't think that anything could stop us now, we were so clueless