Vancouver and Friendship

I kept meaning to tell Rynn that I was moving to Vancouver at the end of summer, but I just couldn't. It's so far away and I knew it'd kill her. I couldn't imagine life without her. We were like sisters.

We've been best friends since the first day of middle school. She had been listening to Green Day on her iPod and I thought that was cool, so at lunch I said hi to her and after that we kind of became inseperable. Our friends called us co-dependant. We've been through so much together including freshman year which was crazy. I didn't know how I was going to survive grade 10 without her.

She's was perfect too. The best friend someone could ask for. She was fun and funny and smart. She was also completely gorgeous. Dark wavy hair that she usually straightened, thin but still had a figure and a perfect smile. She got all the guys. She was on the shorter side but still taller than me at 5 foot 4. She loved shopping and doing nails and she played the guitar and bass and loved music.

Me, on the other hand, well I was 5 foot 2 and thin. I had almost shoulder length blonde hair that was in the process of growing out. My eyes are blue. I'd had a few flings but I never got guys like Rynn did. I was also into music like Rynn but I'm not so talented. I'm a semi professional theatre actress though and I love photography.

So, that was us. We weren't popular but we did have a circle of friends who I refered to as the misfit toys because that name defined us perfectly. We were everyone who didn't really fit in and we loved eachother to death. I'm would miss them all so much when I left.

I only had about a month and a half with those crazy kids and i want to make the most of that time...I just wasn't sure how.