4

*Georgia's POV*

I am currently in my dad's truck driving around looking for Lizzy. Knowing her she is not anywhere near here.

Maybe she is at her best friends house. I turn down that road and begin my long drive.

I have lost my voice from screaming and crying. Dad is passed out. Now everything is worse.

We used to live in Florida. But our parents got a divorce. Then our mom would date really abusive guys. He would beat us. He even raped my sister. When my mom found out she flipped her shit.

She stabbed him 5 times. Now we are here. Her and dad got back together. When we first moved here. Lizzy fell for a girl. Then that whole situation back fired. When she broke her leg she was walking to her friends house.

A man tried to kill her and took her. We didn't see her for 7 months. Turns out he was a sex trafficking drug lord. And she was one of the 6 girls that survived and hundreds were taken.

She hasn't been the same ever since. Now every time something happens we do this same routine every time. Over and over.

I was supposed to be with her. But I told her not to tell dad while i went with my ex instead. We were crazy in love. But then it was my fault. If I was with her and not him she would never have been abducted.

Tears fall down my face as I continue to drive down the long dirt road. Maybe she is here. I hope this time she didn't actually leave like she says she will.

. . .

After leaving Summer's house and getting cursed out I am starting to think she really left. "Damn it!!" I stop in the middle of the road and start punching the wheel. Each punch makes the horn go off.

I flop back and cry. A man knocks on the window. "Ma'am are you okay?" I shake my head head no and drive off.

I pull in the drive way. I see dad passed out on the couch surrounded by more bottles of beer.

I sit him up. He opens his eyes. "Georgia? Did you find her?" I sigh. "No dad." He began to cry. "Do you think she is really gone this time?" I sit beside him. "Well dad there is a pretty good chance she is."

He cries into his hands. "Dad come on let's go to bed."  He nods his head.

I help his drunken mess up the stairs. I lay him on his bed. I look over at the dresser at my mom's makeup. A tear falls down my cheek. Dad brings his hand up and wipes it away. "Oh dad don't worry just get some sleep and sober up. You have work tonight." He gets up at 2 in the morning. So he can be there by 3:30am.

I close his door and walk to my room. I put on some black skinnies. A botdf shirt and combat boots. I grab my leather jacket and walk to the garage.

I throw the tarp off of my dad's Harley. I know of one place she might go. Florida.

 Florida