one

set right after the character ask

"Lou, come on, let's go play in my room!" Niall says, grabbing Louis' hand and pulling him behind him.

"I want to play with the baby!" Louis says, not moving, which causes Niall to get tugged back.

"Why? I always play with with Pretzel, she's boring!"

"I never get to play with her, Ni. You always do!"

"Exactly and all she does is poop and put stuff in her mouth. Come on Louis!"

"No," Louis says, stomping his foot and crossing his arms. "I'm older, I will decide what we do. You can go play with your stupid little toy cars and I will stay and play with Presley," tears brim Niall's eyes as he sees Louis turn and go to sit on the ground where Presley is drooling over a teething toy.

"Papa!" Niall shrieks, running to find his papa who is sitting in the kitchen making a grocery list.

"Oh, what's wrong, baby doll?" Harry asks, picking Niall up as soon as the boy rushes over to him.

"Louis is being mean, Papa!" Niall cries into Harry's shirt.

"And why is that, baby?" Harry asks again, kissing Niall's forehead and pushing his hair out of his face.

"He said he doesn't want to play with me, only Pretzel. And he called my cars stupid!"

"Oh, bug, Louis just likes having a baby around. He didn't mean to be mean to you. He just wants to spend a some time with Prez and then you can play with him for as long as you want after," Harry soothes, kissing Niall's forehead repeatedly.

"Can I play with him for forever Papa?" Niall asks, looking up at him with his big blue eyes that make Harry's heart hurt.

"Of course, bug, forever. Now hop up, I'm going to go check on them, you can have a cheese stick and some juice."

Harry gets the boy his snack before he walks out into the living room, seeing Louis on his tummy with a sad look on his face and Presley passed out on her play mat. He chuckles, scooping up the baby and kissing her forehead before he puts her in her playpen to nap.

"Hey, bud, what's up?" Harry asks, sitting down next to Louis on the floor.

"I did something bad, Uncle Haz..." Louis mumbles, looking up with sad eyes and it kills Harry because Niall looked the same way.

"And what was that?"

"I was mean to Nialler. I told him that I didn't want to play with him and I called his cars stupid. I'm really sorry, Uncle Harry!" Louis cries, throwing himself at Harry and burying his face in his shirt.

"Oh, Louis, it's okay... Niall has already forgiven you, and he can't wait to play with you as soon as he finishes his snack."

"Are you sure?" Louis asks, looking up with tear stained cheeks. Harry is so surprised, Louis has always been a tough kid, never one to let anything make him upset.

"Of course, babe," he says wiping Louis' tears. "Just hug and make up, yeah?" He kisses his forehead, standing up and grabbing his hand to lead him to the kitchen.

"Can we kiss and make up, Uncle Haz?" Louis asks, looking up with pleading eyes.

"Of course, Lou," Harry chuckles, watching as Louis runs up to Niall and grabs his hand so he can pull him off the chair he's sitting on.