* nine *

*😏😉*

Since losing his virginity, Niall noticed something about sex. It wasn't the immense pleasure he felt or how he felt connected to Louis in such an overwhelming way. It was that sex calmed Louis down.

Louis, who's been different since his parent's divorce. He's been sad, depressed almost. He's not sassy and witty like normal, more dull and unenthusiastic. It breaks Niall's heart seeing his boyfriend act so differently. He tries everything to cheer Louis up, but the only thing that's really effective is sex.

Not that Niall is complaining. He loves having sex with Louis. He knows he's young and he shouldn't and it's risky, but there's something about the risk that makes him want to claw at Louis' back just a little harder. No one knows about their sexcapades except for Lottie and Presley, who get grossed out every time the two look at each other with that fire behind their eyes before running upstairs and locking the door.

Sometimes Niall wonders what his parents would do if they found out. If his daddy found out that he calls Louis 'Daddy' sometimes too. He doesn't figure they'll have room to talk tho. He's fifteen, he's heard them before. He imagines they would all just die. All of them, die right in that moment.

"Niall, babe, what's up?" Niall looks down at Louis, whose head is in his lap. Louis' staring at him with his beautiful eyes that look a little dull.

"I'm just thinking, not about anything in particular..." Niall tells him, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

"Are you sure? You were pretty into it," Louis smirks and sits up, eyeing Niall.

"Yeah, Lou, I'm sure. But I'm hungry, can we order take out?"

Louis looks at his phone, which reads six thirty-four and sighs. "Your parents will be home in a couple of hours... Chinese?"

Niall nods and gets up from the couch to get them drinks while Louis orders the food. "Your birthday is coming up, Lou. What do you want?" Niall asks as he walks back into the room.

"Ahhh..." Louis thinks for a minute before he gets a cheesy look on his face. "You..."

Niall giggles and pinches Louis' thigh. "Louis Malik... You'll be seventeen, babe, can get your license and get a car... drive me around..."

Louis laughs and kisses Niall's forehead. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"You can take me to the mall and buy me things," Niall purrs, leaning in closer to Louis.

"Oh yeah? What kind of things, Flower?"

"Oh, you know, jumpers, shoes, panties..." Niall mumbles the last one. He knows what it does to Louis and he wants to tease him.

Louis groans and leans back on the couch, his hands behind his head. "Keep talking, baby."

Niall runs his hand over Louis' stomach under his jumper and settles on the waistband of his sweatpants. "You know I love panties, Lou and I know you love panties... We could pick them out together. Get some lace ones. Or some thongs. We can get whatever you want, Louis. You're the boss."

"That's right, baby, I'm the boss. How 'bout you suck my c.ock, hm, Flower?"

Niall bites his lip and pulls Louis' sweatpants down. He's not wearing any boxers underneath, which makes Niall blush. "No boxers? Naughty boy..." Louis hums and closes his eyes as Niall grasps his d.ick.

He loves it when Niall blows him. It's in his top five favorite things, right behind fucking Niall and making Niall laugh. Recently, sex with Niall has been less about pleasure and getting off and more about losing himself. He hasn't been the same since his dad left and he hates it, hates it for Niall and his family. But when he's with Niall physically, he loses himself in that and can just purely focus on Niall and nothing else.