"M-miss, I have some rather interesting news that has come from The Grand Highblood himself." The cat servant, Meulin stuttered slightly as she entered the Empress' throne room, looking a little rattled. "Yes? Continue." Her Imperious Condescension ordered, intrigued. "There have been numerous outbreaks of rebellion which are sparked when a certain troll preaches in different areas. The troll studied hasn't shown any signs of blood color, yet he travels with a jade-blood and a yellow-blood, who have not been recognized other than from these sightings." She reported, careful to not mess any of the facts up. "Is that so?" The Condesce asked, putting her elbow on one arm of the throne as she rested her chin on her palm. "Yes, your majesty. Other information is still coming in."

The empress narrowed her eyes. "It's finny that my moray-eel of all people codn't tell me this face to face. It's very discomforfin'." She said. Meulin translated it quickly- moray-eel meaning moirail, discomforfin' meaning discomforting, finny meaning funny, and codn't meaning couldn't. "I'm afraid I cannot assist you in this matter, for I was only asked to give you this information." Meulin apologized. "Did I ask for you to speak?" The Condesce asked sharply. "N-no, your majesty." "You should know when to talk and when to hold your tongue. Maybe not giving you dinner tonight will teach you just that. Dismissed." The empress scolded as the small servant girl walked off, head hung in shame.

"Kurloz, ya better not be glubbin' around with me." She mumbled under her breath. Her moirail wasn't the type to go joking around, but this statement rubbed her the wrong way. A troll with no determined blood color, with a jade-blood? It was too coincidental to be fact. She disregarded it, shaking her head before leaning back in her throne.

Later that night, when she retired to her dressing chambers, she took the pierced ring out of her webbing and looked at the bright red crystal. "Cod you reely be back after all this time Kankri? Water you even doin' at this point?" She whispered, not expecting an answer. "I miss you." She mumbled quietly before putting it in its special case, and taking all her jewelry out for the night.

If it was her friend, she would want to meet him, and embrace him with open arms. But then, her image would be terrible. She didn't whole-heartedly believe in the hemospectrum, yet she caught herself enforcing it. She had become mind-controlled by her duties, and she couldn't change that. Now, she just prayed that he was okay. And with that note, she went into her bed and slept, though only nightmares plagued her dreams.