NEW TITLE: Cloud 9

NEW TITLE: Cloud 9

Hi, guys! I have a new title going on and it's pretty hilarious for me to say this because I have never thought of changing the title of the story!

So, the title of the story is now called "Cloud 9." I've thought of this title when I heard a song Cloud 9 by an artist. I also heard "Perfect 2", "Pillowtalk", "Red", etc. Again, I'm going to list the songs I've heard after this message!

Firstly, "Fallen through Heaven" was just a story at the back of my mind when I thought of a plot to it. It's a little familiar to an anime called... I forgot what its called.. but it's about a girl riding a small jet or plane, she has her little friend at the back whose a girl with dark hair. They met a Princess named Millianna-in which Millianna who has an older sister named Lilianna. Queen Lilianna died after, leaving Milliana broke down to tears. They were sisters who bond-doesn't much bond well with each other. Anyway, Lilianna-when she was just a little girl, there was a big challenge from different riders all over the world, maybe.

Then, before the challenge between riders, Lilianna, Milliana and their grandfather bumped into the lead Empress, beside the Empress were her guardians or bodyguards. Lilianna was intrigued by the other guardian who looked back at her. It was very interesting.... moments later.. they talked with the Empress.. greeted her and congratulated her from her upcoming unborn child.

When the game started, Lilianna was running towards the guardian whom she was very intrigued of. Until, her feet bumped into a small rock, she didn't took notice of. She fell on the ground, her eyes closed shut. When she opened her eyes, she saw the guardian knelt in front of her, holding out his hand for her. She looked back at him and grabbed his offered hand. Soon, the guardian pulled her off the ground, making Lilianna giddy inside.

Although, their ages has a huge gap. Since, the guardian was impossible to be measured in age, because they really don't age much...like a fairy-tale creature. Lilianna didn't cared at all.. Milliana, on the other hand, went somewhere else that made her maid looking for her, worried. Milliana was a very curious and immature person when she's just a little kid- she was the opposite of Lilianna. Lilianna was poised, mature and sophisticated at her own age.

Until now, Lilianna died in the arms of the guardian.. her guardian now... she loved him, dearly.... and so the story continues on for Milliana's journey on defeating the guardian that her sister loved.

It was a battle between big ships..yeah..kind of sci-fi much, a little bit of romance, curiosity, adventure...

So, yeah... it's quite interesting, but this story shows how life is complicated for the main character. She is what she is, she is born to be a survive and born to be fearless. Well, agreed not really fearless, but she's serious.

Author: Miphia_Rose

Produced and Edited by: sweetwriter45

Executive Producer: sweetdreamer14

Cover by: ItoCross

As you may have notice, the chapters aren't yet edited because I need to finish this story first before I let my friend edit it for me. She's a very good, nice, and creative writer. I've read some of her stories and I was quite shocked, it gives me the shivers. Y'know, the hair on my arm stood. Like always do...

I recommend her stories!!! *-*///

! ! ! ! ! --*_*_*-- ! ! ! ! ! !

Books COMING SOON!

[No.1 Soon To Be Published]

Lady In Disguise (The Edited Version)