Chapter 4 - The Actual Blue Jeans - Black Jeans

I pulled away facing Leanardo. Leanardo's eyes were glossy and bright. His soft skin carresed the side of my face. I placed my hand over the top of his. I slid my hands into his dark blue jeans pocket,subsequently he giggled and started to kiss me again. My hand went deeper and deeper into his pockets. His hands ran down my chest and onto my buckle on my black jeans. He fondleed with it, still kissing me. He went down to the buttons. I pulled my hands out of his pockets and ran my hands down to the buttons also. We both played there for a few moments and our hands met and they interlocted. I pushed his hands up so it connected with the collum. It was cold marble it sent chills down my body, but I didnt mind. The tips of  each others shoes were touching, my converse and his DC's. The corridor was long and wide. It seemed deserted which was weird becuase it was during a school day but it was at the end of school. No pupils, no teachers just janitors but they were allways in thier little room playing poker or blakcjack with some crappy choclates as money. Leonardo pulled away and said "But how do..."

                   "In time" I said as I placed my hands on the side of his head. We started to kiss again. Just the sound of a pin dropping could only be heard. I ran my hands through his thick hair of brown curls. He placed his hands on my hips. Then it went all down hill. His mother walked through the door. I grabbed his hand and ran through the english swinging doors and into the janitors closet. Brooms, mops, buckets were pilled high. It was a small romm 10ft by 10ft roughly. A deep green complexion. We sat hudled in the middle of the floor our hands grasped together. Footsteps aproched outside and I squeesed my eyes closed. Leonardo's hand tightend round mine. His hand pulled away from mine and he placed it on my thigh and I placed my hand on his thigh. The figure outside was joined by another figure. They both started to speak. One was my headteacher. Leanardo faced me and mouthed

"Thats my Mum". My eyes widened. We stayed tense. They finaley left and I pushed open the door and peared out. Nobody was there. My hand was still on Leanarodo's blue jeans. The abrasiveness sent shivers through my body. We both smiled at eachother and ran out of the closet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            We ran down the street laughing and smiling. We came to my front door, tall and blue, I fumbled in my pocet to get them out. I pulled them out and pushed them into the keyhole. I opened the door and raan upsatirs, Leonardo following. I pushed open my door and Leanardo pushed me onto my bed  and climbed onto top of me.

             My room is nothing special but it aint nothing to not be taken a back by though! My room was mainly focused on black and white, so my carpert was black and wallls white, you couldnt tell realy because there were so many posters covering it, True Blood etc.

               Lenardo's warm hands met my chest and his lips on mine. His hands ran down and unbuckled my belt. He pushed his hands down my trousers. I let out a small moan of plesure. I pushed off my black jeans and top. He did the same. I helped him unbutton his dark blue jeans and I pulled them off. Once he pulled off his top his " 6 pack" was the first thing my eyes caught onto, apart from his boxers. I started kissing down his neck and he pulled his head back. The front door opened but I didnt notice. His hands were still at work, so were mine. Footstep plodded up the stairs. I stopped kissing, hand still poised. My bedroom door hand turned.

This is were hell begins