Chapter 6 - The Turth can be painful

"What is going on in here!!" my mother bellowed

"MUM! What the hell are you doing in here!" I said pulling up my boxers and sitting infront of Leanardo in a protective way. Leanardo look shamisly down at the ground like a poor puppy walking.

"I......" Leanardo started

"Well I was coming up to tell you that you have a friend over" squeeled Mother. Lenardo grabbed his slick, very sexy, black jeans and pulled them up and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

"I'll...  I'll see you tommorow" he gave me a small smile, I smiled back, and he floated out of the door. Mother gave me devils and I slipped on my dark blue jeans and my top. I barged passed my mum and stormed down stairs. It was Emily and Piper. I grabbed them both by the hand and pulled them outside and slammed the door.

"Whats wrong?" asked Piper

"Well that "mother" up satirs barged in on me and Leananardo!" I spat. They both looked at eachother with open mouths. I stormed into the park and slouched on the bench. The lush green grass glinted with the dew of the evening night. The other side of the park is the biggist biggot in the school. Stan. We all just sat and just talked and ranted our feelings out. Stan noticed us and edged closer to us each time his ball was thrown.

He eventually came into listining distance and he heard everything we said!

"OMG!" he barked "Your a puffter"

"No I 'aint!" I howled back

"What was that i just heard then?? I was quickly thinking but nothing came to mind. I looked over to Emily then to Piper. Neither of them knew.

"I told you" he laughed. He then ran out of the park with his thug friends

"Great, now my life is completly fucked!"