Chapter 7 - Humiliation

I walked through the big iron school gates with Piper and Emiy. Piper's laugh is so addictive and so is her personality. She howled and the whole grounds went still and they all stared at us. Then people stared at me and started muttering and gigglinng.

"What the hell you talking bout" I snarled. They evaded their eyes. We walked past and, unsuprislingly, they carried on gossiping. I hugged Emily goodbye and me and Piper walked to the form room. As we walked in people were muttering. As soon as Piper stepped through the door someone grabbed her arm and yanked it to a group of girls talking about somthing unkown to me.

I walked over to Ed and his group and said "Hey" They all looked at me and gave me a dirty look and carried on chatting together. I just sat in my seat, pulled a book out of my bag, Boy with boy, and read. Sir eventualy walked in to brake the awkward blankness. Thankgoodness.

"Okay class. Sit down for registration. Janet?

"Here"

"Emily?"

"Here!" she chirpped happily

"Ed"

" 'ere"

"G....Gabriel"

"Here" sir looked at me in a funny way. More names dronded on but I took no notice. Why is everyone ingnoring me or giving me funny looks? Alright children off to class, exept you Gabriel." I felt sick in my stomache.

"Gon on Emily, I'll catch up"

"ok" I plodded over to sir and he said "I know this might be hard for you at the moment. If you are struggling you can go and talk to the counsiler if you need help" I gave him a puzzled look and said "See you later sir" and I pranced out of the room. What on earth happened there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Break. The teacher are all the same. Everyone is satring at me in the courtyard. I don't know were on earth Emily or Piper is. I walked in and somthing caught my eye. I turned and faced it. A poster. Again. This time worse. It was me laying on a bed with a tab underneath which says "Pay for a Lay" I ripped the poster down, deja vu much?!, and i rushed into the toilets. This is were my life is going.