Chapter 10 - Hopeful Adoption

Wails of pain rung out into the night. There I was almost bollock naked in the cool night air hearing my love being physically beatan by his father. More screams of agonay silenced the nights cruel air. I felt sick to my stomach. I can see him now being punched, cruel words being screamed at him. Anger and sadness bubbled up inside of me and i curledinto a ball at the bottom of his wall. Each scream made me jump. His voice was inside my head pleadign begging, trying to get his dad to stop. Tears starined my rosy red cheeks and tierdness almost swallowed me whole.

A thick pair of jeans hit me across my head. I looked up and saw the back of Leanrdo. I started asking questions but he shut his window and ignored me. I slid on my jeans and started walking down the road to home.

The streets were dark and eerie. Prostotutes and thugs hubng in the shadows ready to pounce on their prey. Beady eyes watched me. Suddenly out of the darkness a hand gabbed my arm and pulled me in. "Hello big boy, are you looking for some fun?" said this 21 year old male who was good looking, kinda. He had short spiky black hair, you could tell he had a 6 pack. His hand ran down my chest. It kept getting further down untill it came to my buttons. I p icked my hand up and slapped him hard acroos his face. "Get your filthy hands off me you perv" and I stormed out of the darkness. I stormed down the road to my house. I came to my door and went up to the bathroom. I switched the shower on and I stripped off. I clambered in and scrubbed my body so hard becuae i felt so dirty wi th that whore on the street. I slid down and burst into tears. After 5 minuites I got out and dried my self off and I got in to my PJs, a pair of Leanardo's boxers, we switched at the inconviniace at his house, closed my eyes and sleep engulfed me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I packed my bag as fast as I could, all my books in other words. Shoved them in my bag and closed the dorr and left with out those people noticing. What is going to happen now? Were am I going to go? I rushed down the path towads school. I slowed down once I was past 3 blocks. I past my postman. "Hey Leanardo, whats those bruses on your face"

"Oh...um... that was just a stary cat atacked me last night! Bloddy things!" i said quickly

"God! They are evil buggers arent they! Ok see you later" said Bob chirpily

"See ya". I walked briscly down the path and round the bend to school. The cobbled floor was buzzing with children. I flicked my hair infront of my eyes and I walked to form with my head down into the path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mum dorve me down to school in her car. She dropped me off outside the gate and pulled away quicley becuase she had a meating today and it was in 10 minuites. She is screwed. The pathway was conjested and stuffy. I pushed my way through to get to form room so I could see if Lenardo was there, hopefully. I walked in and there was only 1 person in there and it was Lenardo. I rushed over to him. He jumped and then he recongnised who I was and we had one of the most poinient hugs ever. The room went quiet and I could hear his sobs and heart beat. We sheld each other and it felt like eternity! We let eachother go. We looked at eachothers faces. I brushed his sweeping hair aside. His bruses shone deeply and brightly.

"I will get this fixed I promise" and another hug occured and we held it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat in ours desks, my hair still in front of my face when Miss Crab came in to do registration. She read through all the names and everyone was here. Classes dragged ontoday. No one noticed the bruses! The end of school came in years, well it felt like years. As I walked out of school Gabriel was standing at the gates waiting for me with great patience. He smilled at me and we walked towards his house.

"School was shit today"

"Why?" he asked. I flashed him the bruses "Oh. So what you going to do?"

"I dont know"

"One moment." He picked up his phne and pressed keys, lots of them. "Wait one moment." he said with a smile. He picked his phone up almost instantly when it rung. "I have a supprise for you babe" He walked quiker and quiker and I found it hard to keep up.

"Slow down!" I said panting

"Sorry bub's" he remarked soothingly. We storlled on. We came to Gabriels front door.

"Well I guess I will be going then" and I started to walk off

"Hold on" Gabriel said chirpily and he jogged after me. "You are coming into my house" His soft skin conected with my hand and it gently and invitingly walked me into his house.

"Leanardo, you can stay with us for aslong as you need" smiled Gabriels Mum, Linda.

"Oh! Thank you very much mam" I said with confidnece

------------------------------------------------------------1 week later----------------------------------------------------------

"Lenardo could me and Gabriel talk to you please" asked my Mum

"Of course" Leanardo said feeling better after his atack.

"Well we need to go through some legal options and we need to report your parents to the police but once they have no custody over you, would you like to be fostered by me? asked mum with a pleading voice. Lenardo looked shocked and looked at me for aprovel and I knodded

"Yes I will" Leanardo said with emotion in his voice. We all ran together and had a big hug. Leanardo's hand sliped onto my ass and my hand did the same.

This would turn out happlily.