Chapter 3 - The Truth

"What are you doing!" came a voice. I pulled away and swivvled round. It was Jaynee. Jaynee's long ginger hair and her pale face made her look like a vampire.

"Nothing" we said in unisun. We looked at each other and gave eachother a small smile.

"It didn't look like nothing"

"Well it was nothing, alright" Leanardo spat.

"This is going to be some juicy gossip" and she scuttled away. I tried to run after her but Leanardo grabbed my arm and I swivled round and gave him sympathetic eyes but he dissmissed me. He patted the step next to him. I sat next to him and put my head onto his shoulder and snuggled up in his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. It made me laugh and he laughed with me. Our fingers interlocked and I took a deep breath in. A small smile creeped across my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day in school, at break, I wallked towards the modern library when I passed a large poster, I took no notice until I saw my face and Leanardo's in a heart. "What the Fuck" I muttered and I reached up and ripped the poster off the wall. I spun round and there was a group of boys muttering and laughing. "What the fuck are you laughing at?" I spat. They stared at me and scurried away.  I rushed to the library and I burst through the door. The sleek red leather chairs and the quirky and bendy style room stood out from most of the others in this school. I panned round the room and I saw Piper, fiddling with her hair and her face plannted into the fourth book of the house of morning series, and Emily, chewing gum and twirling her fingers, she isnt a chav or anything but people call her chav and then she slaps them. She nices once you get to know her! I walked over to them. Piper leaped up and gave me a hug then Emiy pounced on the back of me like a tiger on prey. "Hey guys, one problem" I flashed them the poster. There faces widened. "Exactly"

"Well what are you gunna do" asked Emily

"How the fuck am I men to know" I shook my head and stormed out. I marched down the hall and outside and into the dining hall. I noticed Leonardo being mobbed by girls, crap, I thought. I rushed over and said "Hey girls by the way Jhonston Van Huson wants to talk to you outside" The girls squeeled and rushed outside. Blond Bimbos I thought. I turned to Leonardo and whispered "Do you know about this" he instantly shook his head. I gritted my teeth and twirlled round before the whole hall and there was the cow that created this fucked up life so far, Jaynnee. I marched over to her, my face aflame. "What the fuck is this?"

"Oh you have seen my masterpeice" she gave a sickly grin.

"I dont find this very funny" I gave her evil eyes but she dismissed them. Without warning she stood on the table and shouted to the dining hall "This boyh here, Gabriel and that boy there, Lenarodo, snogged yesterday behind the steps of school. A gasp rang out in ther hall. Those words were like daggers stabbing into my chest. Everyone stared at me and Lenardo. It was so overwhelming and I rushed out of the hall.