Chapter 1

Hello guys,this is the first chapter and I hope you'll like it...

Hello - speech
('Hello') - thought

-----*.. ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ..*-----

~In Training camp~

Riko was preparing food for the team.She had undergone self training for the past few months yet results were .......uh...not so well.She prepared the ingredients;Slicing,chopping,measuring.In the midst of this stage,she accidentally wounds her fingers. Wounded hands yet still the soup was incomplete. She did other more procedures yet the results stayed the same.

Finally it was dinner time and the Seirin basketball club members had started to fill the dining area.

She gulped and stared at her creation.It was green and bubbly,fish heads popping at the top,veggies lay uncooked,floating on the surface of the 'soup',and lastly energy pills floating like boats.The Seirin members finally took their seat and Riko served 'soup' one by one.

Izuki: *sweating buckets* ..uh,I think I'll pass dinner tonight.Ah...my diarrhea is acting up...so-uh..

Hyuga: 😡 I-zu-ki!...no buts ...you aren't going to leave like last time...😡😈 Now,now,let's enjoy dinner,shall we?

Tepei: That's no good Izuki~ coach'll be disappointed😑😡😤

Mitobe:😑😕😥😮😒😶

Koganei:😑😖😵

Kuroko: 😶

Kagami:😕😐😒

And once everyone ate...😨😨😰😰😱😱😷😲😵💀

Hyuga's POV

I stare at Riko's 'soup' and I must say...IT is disgusting.Now I remember the last time she cooked...

Flashback~

Hyuga: Coach,what's for dinner?

Koganei: I wonder what coach's cooking tastes like?

Izuki: *looking sick* Sorry,but I think my diarrhea's acting up.You can eat without me. *and left*

Izuki knew what their coach's food tasted like and hell was he lucky to survive a spoonful.

Tepei: Izuki has diarrhea?

Hyuga: 😑

Koganei:😕😸

Mitobe:😕😑😐😶

Riko: Okay,boys,eat as much as you can!

Riko barges in with a pot as big as a pail.She places it on a counter then opens the lid...

Koganei: Wow,it smells- *turns green*😨😲😖😭

Tepei: 😰

Hyuga: 😤😷

Riko:It smells what?

Hyuga:I-it s-s-smells g-great?

Riko:😊😁

Minutes later...

Riko: ('Please let it be delicious')
So...how was it?

Hyuga:(It's disgusting!...But if it's made by you,I won't care...even if it kills me)
It's a-absholutly delicious...😰😱😲😵💀