Chapter 2

It was Saturday and the team was getting ready for their plan--Plan get-captain-and-coach-together.By the time noon came,everyone readied their stuff and headed to gym.

Kagami:I've been wondering....does coach even know how to dress up?😕

Everyone looked at him in realization.Despite their coach being a girl,it was obvious that she was the not-so-girly type.

Izuki:Why did I even forgot that?!

Koganei:Come to think of it....Does Captain....you know...have experience on a date?

Izuki: *facepalm* That's it....I've been infected by Bakagami-virus..

Kagami:Oi!

Kuroko:I can help....

Izuki:What?!Really?How?

Kuroko:I have connections...

Tepei:😕('What kind of connections?')

Kuroko takes out his phone and dialled numbers.First he searched 'EmperorMasochist' then dialed....

???(Emperormasochist):Tetsuya,what do I owe the pleasure of you calling?

Kuroko:Akashi-kun,I need your help...

Akashi:oh?...you need my help?how rare of you.*chuckles darkly*....so what do you need my help with?

Kuroko:Akashi-kun,could you please go to Captain's house and teach him how to act in a date?

Akashi:Hyuga Junpei?....why yes,I can.After all,I am absolute...*laughs evilly*

Kuroko:*sighs* What's the catch?

Akashi:As always you surprise me....nothing much,come to my house tommorow...you know what that means.

Kuroko:S** again?😑

Akashi:*smirks*....anyway,why do I need to teach him,exactly?

Kuroko:*explaining* Please don't tell....its supposed to be a surprise..