Chapter 4

Hyuga's POV

6:30 P.M.

I just got home from my evening stroll around the neighborhood and,even with the serene surroundings,I can tell,something is rather odd today....though I don't know what.I go to my house and directly marched upstairs.I don't feel like eating supper today.....I wonder why?...Usually I'm the eat-when-you-get-home type.I sighed as I entered my room.And you know what?...I found an envelope on my bed.Who put it there?

I pick it up then stare at it suspiciously.....Hyuga Junpei printed on it.I opened it then read...........

......After I read it.....

......processing(20%)........................processing(55%)........................processing(90%)........................process complete.....buffering...

'W-wha.....Riko...she's in trouble!.....'

I leapt through the stairs and when I was about to open the door.....

???:My~my.....and where do you think your going?

....a certain red-head appeared at my door,holding a pair of scissors that had some kind of red liquid on it and hell am I not gonna want to know...

Hyuga: W-what the--Akashi?! What the hell are y--

I was cut off as I backed away a few meters

Akashi:Silence,you mortal.I shall be preparing you and be at your best behavior...

He stated in a demanding voice while emminating a lethal aura.His glare cold as ice;Scissors positioned murderously.Wait...I don't have time for this!Riko is more important!

Hyuga: Sorry,Akashi,but I'm in a hurry!Riko's in trouble!

Akashi: What part of what I said do you not understand?

Hyuga: *gulp*

Akashi: You better make this quick..

Hyuga:B-BUT I---

Akashi:I know your situation so just shut up..

I had no choice but to obey this shrimp head.He is damn irritating.The letter said I should be there by 7:55 and hell it's 6:45...

------*:*...√|••×••|√...*:*------

Shrimp...............😑

I wanna eat some shrimp.....

Yummy shrimp....

Oishi shrimp crackers......