BONUS!!! (1) : Punishment

Yeah....so here's bonus#1....hope you'll enjoy it!😁

-----------------_/\/\_____/\/\_---------------

Koganei was walking down the corridor when out of nowhere,a cat pounced on him,scratching him all over and he was screaming like a 3-year-old like.....

Ahhhhhhhhh!Help!Mommy!!!

Once the cat stopped, he pushed it hard making it scram.Then he noticed......the cat was BLACK

°°^°°•°°^°°

Izuki was also heading to basket ball practice.He usually walks with the others but today felt like he had to take another route.So he took the longest way around.While walking down the hallway,he saw a woman dressed in white in the corner.He approached her...(well that was a bad move)...The woman screamed at his face,her face so white with blood all over;her eye socket brimming with blood.

The woman:*screaming*

Izuki:Oh Shit!!...*screaming like girl*..*ran for his life*

After running a marathon,he looked back and the woman was gone.He sigh,Just then he could hear a child's laughter.He looked back again...

???:Hi,I'm Chucky.Wanna play?....*laughs evilly while holding a knife*

Izuki:Get the hell away from me you freak!!!!

.....and Izuki ran for his life while the doll chasted him but stopped halfway.Izuki took in another sigh and at last he was at the end of the hallway.He was still running though,thinking what would appear if he stopped.

°°^°°•°°^°°

Tepei was alone in the comfort room doing his business.When he got out of the stall,he stood confused at first but was getting freaked out.I mean,who in hell would leave a red luggage in a bathroom?......He was about to open the door when one of stalls' door opens on it's own and Tepei was well aware that no one was with him.

He was getting freaked out as girl clad in red came out of it and the luggage was spilling blood..so he screamed,like this...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

....he kicked the door and it broke,making his escape and ran to Gym.

°°^°°•°°^°°

Mitobe was still in his classroom while all the other students have left for their clubs.He was packing his things while gazing out the window.He didn't notice a student came in.

???:U-um....Mitobe-kun..!

Mitobe:('eh...ehhh?') .......

???:M-mitobe-kun...I-I like you!...Please go out with me..😣