Chapter 2

"It's been so long since I've had Nandos!" I said taking a bite of my chicken ceasar salad. "I'm in heaven right now!"

"Well, you will be getting a lot of Nandos these next few days. And if you come on tour with us. Niall makes stop in like EVERY city to get Nandos!" Dad said rolling his eyes at Niall.

"Lucky! I haven't had Nandos in like 3 or 4 years!" I said looking at the boys.

"How did you live?" Niall asked with wide eyes and a mouthful of spaghetti

"I don't know!" I said fake crying. Everyone just laughed.

"So Liz tell us about yourself!" Harry said.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked him

"Where were you born?"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"What do you like to do on free time?"

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"London, Lime Green and Purple, Sing, dance, skateboard and bike and no I haven't." I said in one breath.

"Wow, how did you remember all that? And you sing?" Liam asked

"I don't know there was only for questions! And just in my room or when I'm bored. I'm not any good!" I siad and took another bite of salad.

"Sing." Louis said giving me a smile.

"No way!" I said shaking my head.

"C'mon! Please for us?" Liam said giving me a puppy dog face no one can say no to.

"Fine! I hate you guys! I'm only singing a part of a song." I said

"As long as you sing we're good!" Mom said.

"Ok here I go!" I cleared my throat.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away,

You shoot me down, but I wont fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I wont fall

I am titanium." I sang my best. I opened my eyes and everyone was staring at me with wide eyes and their mouths were hung open.

"Close your mouths your going to catch flies! And would you say something so it isn't so awkward." I said nervously. Then they closed their mouuths and Dad was the one break this weird silence.

"WOW! Lizzy that was really good! You can really sing!" Dad said giving me a big smile and a hug.

"Thanks!" I said and looked down and took a bite of my salad.

"You sure got a pair of lungs on ya kid!" Perrie said!

"Thanks, mom!" I said and she smiled and hugged me really tight and kissed my forehead.

We finished our supper and just talked. When we got home it was 9 so we decided to go to our room and watch a movie. Now we were all in the kitchen getting snacks and arguing about what movie to watch.

"Toy Story!" Liam said.

"No!" We all said because Liam already said that movie ten times!

"Paranormal Activity 4?" Louis asked.

"NO! I got the movie!!! Pitch Perfect! Best movie ever!" I mentioned and they all smiled and nodded. Yayy!

"I will go get it started" Mom said and walked out to the living room.