Chapter 1

PERRIE'S P.O.V

After we were done at the orphanage and talking to Liz and Tyler we went back to the hotel. Zayn and the boys are there too. Me and Zayn are sharing a room with Niall. There are three people in each room. I can't wait to tell him about Liz! She would be an amazing daughter for us! Wait, did I just say I wanted to adopt Liz? Nah, I'm just tired.

"Zayn, I'm back!" I yelled while opening the door he was no where in sight, "Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen with Niall!" He yelled back and I walked off to the kitchen.

"Hey babe. How was it?" He asked giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.

"It was amazing! There is this girl there she is 15 years old and her name is Elizabeth Barnes. She has been there for 9 years. She got taken away from her parents because they were drug addicts. She was going to go with her uncle but he was busy with work and stuff so he sent her letters. It was so sad! But she is so funny! She has cute too! She has long dirty blonde hair, clear blue eyes, perfect skin, about 5'6'', and she wears the cutest clothes! She would be an amazayn daughter!" I said with a huge smile on my face remembering our good time!

"Wow, seems like she left a pretty big impression! And she sounds like she would!" Zayn said while cooking chicken Parmesan.

"Yea, she sounds awesome Per!" Niall said stuffing his face with a cookie.

"She really is!" I said sighing

"Well, how about we go down there tomorrow and sign the adoption papers? We both have the day off anyways!" Zayn said turning around looking at me with a serious look.

"Are you sure? Are you sure we're ready? Are you sure you want a daughter?" I questioned really excited hoping he would really say yes.

"Yes, Yes and YES I have always wanted a daughter so she could be a daddies girl! So do you want to go down there tomorrow?" He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen from Zayn.

"Oh my god YES!" I said running over and jumped on him with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back.

"Aw, come on! Why did I have to get a room with you guys?" Niall complained eating the chicken Zayn made.

"Because you love us!" I cooed to Niall and gave him a hug.

"That I do but, this lovey dovey crap needs to stop while I'm in here. Hugs and kisses but not snogging! That's gross. You hurt my innocent little eyes when you do that!" He said looking between us both.

"Oh come on Ni! I love Perrie and I just can't stand her amazingly good looks. They just pull me in. Her lips are like magnets." Zayn said

"Cheesy!" Niall yelled and walked to his bedroom with his food.

Zayn and I sat down at the table and begun eating our food.

"So, you excited for tomorrow?" Zayn asked looking at his food then to me.

"Extremely! You will love her Zayn! The girls already do and I'm sure the boys will to! Eleanor will love her to. She isn't super girly but she is like a tomboy kind of. She wears snap-backs too! She is just, ugh amazing!" I rambled.

"Well from what you tell me, she sounds perfect. She is also not to young so while we're busy she can take care of herself and we don't have to teach her anything." Zayn said making a good point. We are both busy people so it would be hard to have a baby. Like we couldn't bring a baby on tour with us.

"What will it be like on tour? Who will she go with me or you?" I asked him while thinking of the possibilities.

"Well, when it comes to that time we will let her decide! She can choose if she wants to come with me or if she wants to go with you!" Zayn said. That is actually a great idea!