Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning snuggled up to Toby. I quickly get up and head to the bathroom to change. I put on one of my hoodies and some black jeans on. I try to smile and I whisper to myself, "It's my birthday. I can at least try to smile." I keep trying but I fail and eventually I gave up. I walked out the door and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I got some cereal and sat down to eat as Slender walked into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. "Good m-morning sir," I said being polite. Good morning to you too Hoodie. It's your birthday today isn't it? He replied. I nod and he ruffles my hair like a father would do to his son. Happy birthday then. You like cheesecake right? He asked. I nod again. Alright then. He said before walking to his office with his coffee.

I eat a few bites of my cereal before dumping out the rest in the sink and washing the bowl and spoon before putting them away. I sigh and walk to the front door slipping on my shoes before heading to the pond. Sitting underneath a tree I watch the ducks swim around for what seems like an hour before I decide to take a walk through the woods. By the time I came back to the mansion I had been gone for about four hours.

I walked inside only to be met with Toby who started to drag me to Sally's room. "C-come on! M-me and Sally set up your party," Toby explained excitedly. "Y-you guys didn't h-have to do th-that," I stuttered not knowing what to say. He drags me all the way into the room before saying, "W-we wanted to." I looked around the room seeing balloons and streamers. A cheesecake and three cups of soda were sitting on the table along with three plates.

"S-slender brought the cheesecake. H-he wanted to join us, but something came up that he couldn't ignore," Toby explained, "W-we tried to get the others to join us but it seemed like they all had plans." "Th-that's all right," I said reassuring him before sitting at the table. Toby and Sally sat down as well as we ate cheesecake and drank soda. After we were all done Sally got up and gave me a hand drawn card. I smiley softly as I look at the pictures she drew before reading it. "Happy Birthday Hoodie," she said cheerfully. "Th-thanks Sally I l-love it," I said. Toby fished a wrapped package out of his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and saw that it was a small sketchbook. "B-be sure to take your emotions out on that sketchbook and not your arm," he said. "I w-will thanks T-toby," I smile happily and hug the both of them. Sally yawns having stayed up a little past her bedtime. "L-looks like i-it's someone's b-bedtime," I said picking Sally up and tucking her into her bed, "Night Sally." "Night Hoodie," she yawns before falling asleep.

Toby and I left to go back to our room when we heard someone walking up from behind us. "Hey Hoods nice sketchbook I didn't know you draw," Masky said. I turned around, "Y-yah I do." "Where'd you get it?" Masky asked trying to keep the conversation going. "Toby g-gave it t-to me," I mumbled. "What's the occasion?" "I-if you really want to know it was his birthday today. Y-you weren't at the party because when I told you that I had something important to ask you, you didn't care and went off with your freaking girlfriend." With each word Toby got angry at Masky, "You have your head shoved so far up your arse that you can't even see that your girlfriend is cutting you off from all of your friends! You and Hoodie were inseparable before she came here and now look what happened! You're the reason why Hoodie hurts himself you douche! Come on Hoodie lets go." Toby dragged me away since I was still in shock from him exploding like that.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter's small but I wanted to do Masky's P.O.V in a separate chapter.