Author's Note

Hey guys sorry about the extremely long wait. Like a couple year long wait. Just wanna let you guys know why this story was put on hold. I was writing this when I started college. Everything was okay besides my mild depression and anxiety. I was going into college to go into the art field and everything was sort of great and I was making new friends (which is really hard for me.) The art classes I had were great and my professor was very helpful and understanding of me having to work and go to classes. Then I got into my drawing II class with the new art professor and everything went down hill from there. I know my art isn't that great, but I was learning and here comes this new fresh out of college art professor saying all of our art was shit and she only wanted us to draw in realism. She had it out for me because the rest of the students were realism art students and here I am the odd one out who only draws in either a Semi-realism style or an 'anime' style. She wasn't having it and she kept singing praises about the foreign exchange student whose parents taught him how to draw realism and he could pump out these beautiful realistic drawings without issue. It made me feel like absolute shit and my depression and anxiety got worse to where I stopped going to classes and things like that.

My second year came around and I just couldn't keep up with anything and everything took a downward spiral and I dropped out. The college therapist wasn't helping and my mom wouldn't let me take the depression medication I was prescribed. After I dropped out my mom forced me to get a second job. I now work 45 hours every week. My grandpa who always believed in me passed away from heart failure last year in October. Then shortly after my first cat who I had since I was 7 passed away from liver failure. I didn't know until I got home from work and my mom told me they had to put her down. I kept trying to get an apartment with my friend in the city but she kept backing out at the last minute. She asked me if I wanted to get one with her closer to her parents apartment. I agreed and she recently back out on me via text while my brain was foggy on muscle relaxers (They're for my back I recently got injured at work). Now here we are at the present day. 

Sorry for that stupid rant I just wanted you guys to know where my mind was at the time and why I had to put this on hiatus. But I'm here and queer and ready to write some more. I may or may not discontinue and delete the other fanfictions though since I don't have a lot of time to do things anymore. 

-Sincerely your friend?and fanfic writer, HoodieHaight