Chapter 11 Illusions

*3 days later/its Friday*
   I woke up from a text I got from Katelyn
~start of text~
Katlyen: hey, Travis can you come to my house I can't sleep...
Me: you still want to sleep?
Katlyen: HEY! Don't judge, dork!
Me: I'll be there. ;)
Katylen: k thanks dork!
~End of text~
I got up and changed into a white shirt,ripped jeans,black vans,and a grey beanie. I ran out of my house and started walking to Katylens place when I got there I knocked on the door and Katylen opened it I smiled when I saw her beautiful hair in a bun and small pieces of hair covering her face. "Hey, sleepyhead!" I said and chuckled "just come in, dork!" She said and pulled me inside she walked me over to her bed and I laid down looking at the roof. She layed next to me with her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. After a few minutes I heard some light snores I looked down at Katylen and found her asleep I smiled and let Myself slowly drift asleep.
~1 hour later~
I woke up on my side with Katylen in front of me looking into my eyes I smiled and felt her lips on mine she rolled on top of me laying on my chest still kissing me. We heard a door bell she took her lips off mine and looked into my eyes I smiled "Why?does this happen to us?!" She asked and got off me I chuckled and sat up she gave me one last peck on the lips before she went downstairs to get the door. I sat there waiting for her to call me down but instead I heard glass break I quickly ran downstairs and saw Nick on the floor completely knocked out "Katylen?" I asked "Travis!" She said and ran towards me she dug her head into my chest and breathed heavily "What happened?" I asked and wrapped my arms around her "Nick he almost grabbed me so I grabbed the panda glass cup you ga- I cut her off "WAIT! THE ONE I GOT YOU AS A GIFT?!" I asked and looked at Nick with my arms still around Katylen "Yeah?" She said "Dang it, I loved that panda glass cup." I said she laughed "sorry." She said and giggled "so he tried to hurt you?" I asked "yeah...so I hit him with the glass cup and knocked him out."she said panicked "it's okay he wont remember anything when he wakes....you'll be fine..." I said and kissed her forehead. I heard footsteps so I quickly got in front of Katylen with my arm in front of her not letting her pass then, I saw Lucinda in a back dress and dry tears on her face all of a sudden my vision went blurry I fell to my side but I still saw Katylen and Lucinda then a bright light shined in my face. Soon, I found myself standing I couldn't hear then, I saw Katylen on her knees begging Lucinda for something after a while my hearing came back "Please,Leave him....Hurt me but not him..." Katlyen begged I walked towards her and saw me on my knees with my head looking down Lucinda holding the back of my shirt collar. "Katylen thats not me....I'm right here." I said and kneeled down besides her I wanted to hug her but I couldn't all it did was make me go through her,Am I a ghost? "You will forget about him......soon" Lucinda says as she has a piece of glass in her hand "Please...." Katylen begged but Lucinda grabbed the fake me and stabbed it in the chest the fake me fell over moving less. "NO!" Katlyen yelled and rushed over to the fake me "Oh Travis, please don't leave me........don't...please..." She said and put her hand on the fake me's cheek "I-I-I L-Love you k-k-k-katylen..." Fake me said and closed his eyes. Katylen screamed and sobbed I couldn't handle it so I went towards Lucinda and put my hand over her chest then, I woke up on the floor I quickly sat up and saw Katylen still sobbing I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her she looked at me and pushed me away "STOP PLAYING GAMES LUCINDA!" She yelled "Katlyen....." I said I felt heart broken that she didn't believe it was me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled at me "Katylen..... it's me...." I said and crawled towards her "STOP IT! I'm sick of illusions!" She screamed "I'm not a illusion.." I said and grabbed her hand. "Let go of me!" She yelled and tried pulling away but I made my grip to strong finally I got her to put her hand on my chest "Katylen....I'm real.....I'm here..." I said with tears in my eyes "Travis?" She asked with dry tears on her face. "TRAVIS!" She yelled and dug her head into my chest with her arms wrapped around my waist I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly "I thought I l-l-lost you..." She said and cried "I'm here..." I said with tears streaming down my face. I looked over to my side and saw Lucinda feeling bad about what she did until I saw a red hand mark on her arm she noticed and quickly covered it with her hand "Lucinda?" I asked Katylen slowly let go of me and looked at Lucinda "He hit you didn't he?" Katlyen said and put up her sleeve I also saw that she had a red mark on her arm too "He's abusive?!" I asked and looked at Nick "yeah." Katlyen said and put her head on my shoulder "Lucinda?" I asked but she just stood quite ready to hear. "You let him hit you?" I asked she looked surprised and nodded no "No." She said "then, why didn't you tell me you got hurt?" I asked mad "I'm sorry..." She said and fell to her knees " I was scared he would hurt me again...." She said and cried............
To be continued........