Chapter 27 Love is worth fighting for

~recap~
"IT WASN'T HER FAULT!" I yelled and pushed him he looked at me and gave me a evil smirk "now I'm going to take her love of her life away.." He said and punched me causing me to fall onto the floor making my lower lip to bleed "fight me or are you just as weak as her?" He said and chuckled......
~End of recap~
I quickly got up and gave him a death stare "come on, I know what you are! Now show me what demon you are." He said and laughed evily I rushed towards him and punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground as he had blood coming down his nose. I quickly picked him up and threw him into a tree groaned in pain and I grabbed him from the collar and pushed him against the tree with my hand over his neck "DONT WORRY, ILL GET YOUR FUNERAL READY." I said in my demonic voice he laughed. "The hospital has a bed open for you...." He said I felt something strike my stomach I looked down what it was and it was a golden dagger.he put a hand on my shoulder and threw me on the ground I stayed on the ground groaning in pain as Zane left me there. The pain I had in my stomach wouldn't go away "I can do this, I can do this." I said softly trying to encourage myself I grabbed the dagger and pulled it out I screamed in pain but finally took it out I looked at the dagger and it had a symbol on it I put my arm down and felt my eyes get heavy.  I closed my eyes and everything went black The only thing I could do is listen to the sound of rain "TRAVIS?!" A girl yelled i heard footsteps come closer to me and felt someone lay my head one there lap. "Travis...." She said softly I heard her cry and sob "It was just a bully Travis.....nothing more...." She said making my know who it was "What did you do?..." She said and cried more I heard her type a number in the phone and talk to what sounds like 9-1-1. After, that i heard nothing so I was just there seeing and hearing nothing..........
  🕰Time skip🕰
I woke up to the sound of beeping computers I fluttered my eyes open and looked around the room when I did I saw Katylen on the side of my hospital bed with her head down "Katylen?" I asked she moved her head up and saw her with tears running down her face and her beautiful baby blue eyes were full of pain and worry. "TRAVIS!!!" She yelled and sat up he eyes of worry changed into eyes of happiness "what happ- I got cut off by her pressing her lips against mine I was shocked at first but then kissed her back she softly laid one of her hands on my cheek and kissed me passionately we pulled away and she smiled at me "what happened?" I asked "you got stabbed and all of a sudden got knocked out causing you to have a coma." Dr James said I looked at Katlyen confused "I-I was in a c-c-coma?" I asked Katylen as she nodded yes "how long?" I asked as I was freaking out "a month." Dr James said I gasped and breathes heavily "Travis, calm down..." He said and tried comforting me I sighed and looked at him "but I'm fine now, can I leave?" I asked he nodded no "just wait two more days we need to make sure your healthy and ready to go." He said "just two more days Travis...." Katylen said and smiled at me I nodded okay and sighed "okay, I'll be back later." He said and left closing the door behind him. I looked at Katylen and smiled "Cuddles?" I asked her she smiled and sat on the bed side I wrapped my arms around her stomach and hugged her kissing her cheek "I love you Hun~" I said "I love you too Idiot." She said and giggled. We talked for a while until there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Katylen said and got off the bed "Travis I forgot to tell you you can take all the tubes off now." Dr James said and left again closing the door behind him "help?" I asked she smiled and we took all the tubes on my chest and arms off. I got off the hospital bed and walked towards Katylen and noticed I was In a hospital gown "you got to be kidding me?!" I said causing Katylen to laugh "i brought you some clothes." She said and reached into a black bag she pulled out a red seawater, black shirt, jeans and black converse "can you get out real fast?" I asked she chuckled and nodded okay. She walked out the room and I took off my gown and out on the clothes I folded the gown and put it on one of the chairs I walked towards the door and opened it i saw Katylen leaning against the wall I tapped on her shoulder and she smiled at me. She grabbed my hand and walked me into the room agian she closed the door and closed the sheets on the Windows then walked towards me "Do you want t- she cut me off by pressing her lips against mine she kissed me passionately I put one hand around her waist and the other on her cheek. She walked backwards until her back hit the wall she kissed me in a faster paste and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her i grabbed both of her hands and pinned her against the wall not breaking the kiss though. Until, we heard the door open......
To be continued......