Chapter 21 shopping

I arrived at her house and text her
*start of text*
Me: I'm outside.
Katylen: I'll be right there!
Me: okay.
*end of text*
I waited a few minutes and she finally came out with a white shirt and peach colored sleeves her hair was in a braid and she was wearing the amulet I gave her. She opened the door and got in the car "heyyyyy foxy..." I said and smirked at her as I was driving "hey." She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "no punch?" I asked "your driving, plus the last thing I want is to punch you making you loose control of the wheel and crash into a wall." She said and looked out the window "are you thinking about her?" I asked she didn't
answer "I'm sorry.." I said and put one of my hands on top of hers she didn't answer the entire way we were going to the mall Katlyen and I weren't talking to each other. Soon, we arrived and we both go out of the call I walked towards her and saw that she was really sad "do you want to talk about it?" I asked and grabbed both of her hands "no." She said "okay, I understand" I said and we walked towards the mall together holding hands. When we were in front of the mall Katlyen saw a "once upon a time" poster and went running for it "Katlyen wait!" I yelled and went chasing after her but she already ran into the small store I ran in and tried to find her but I couldn't I looked around the small store and finally found her she was checking out the "once upon a time" T-shirts. I slowly walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her stomach and kissed her cheek "found anything yet?" I asked her she nodded no and I took my arms off her so she can explore more things. After 30 minutes she finally grabbed a shirt hat and the poster I paid for it and we got out of the small store "if that took 30 minutes I can't imagine how long you will take to pick a outfit for the party" I complained "I didn't say I wanted to go shopping you did!" She said and we started walking around the mall until we went into a another small store full of dresses so we went in there. I sighed as Katlyen looked around for the dress she liked I looked around and found a short light blue dress "Travis!" Katylen yelled from the other corner of the store I grabbed the light blue dress and walked over to Katlyen "What about this one?" She asked as she was in a back short dress i looked at her and smiled "it looks cute on you." I said "you think so?" She asked and walked towards me "yeah." I said and looked at her in the eyes "are you sure?" She asked and put her hand on my chest still looking into my eyes I felt my cheeks on fire and I stood there quiet like an idiot until she spoke. "Your cute when you blush!" She said and laughed "heh." I said as my cheeks cooled down she walked to the changing room but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist "Try this one." I said and gave her the light blue dress "okay." She said and went into the changing room I sat on one of the chairs and waited a few minutes. I was on my phone until I heard a door open I looked up and saw Katylen looking beautiful in the dress "so?" She asked "I um-well its...." I said trying to speak but couldn't she stood there confused "it looks amazing on you." I said and smiled at her "then,this one it is." She said and got back in the room to take off the dress "I'll pay." I said and waited again. She finally, came out of the changing room and walked towards me with the dress in her arms "ready?" I asked she nodded and we walked to the cash register and paid for the dress. Katlyen walked out of the store all happy but I swear I was really surprised "Travis?" Katlyen asked and stopped walking causing me to stop too "106 Dollars?!" I said again it was probably my 4th time "Travis I'll pay you back,I promise." She said and put her hand on my cheek. "All you need to promise me,is not leave my side." I said and leaned towards her until she put her hand on my mouth as I looked at her confused "not in public." She said and giggled "ffffinnneee!" I said and we walked out of the mall together. Once we were in front of the car outside,Katlyen opened the door and got ready to get in but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and kissed her she was shocked at first but then she melted into the kiss her back leaned against the car and wrapped her arms around my neck with a bag in her hand and as I had my arms wrapped around her waist. We kissed passionately for a while then we pulled away she looked into my eyes and smiled "I really like you." I said she put her hand on my cheek and gave me one last kiss "I really like you too." She said as she smiled at me and got in the car I started the engine and we head towards Katlyens house.
To be continued......