Bullied harry styles fanfic

Bullied
_

"Hi... My name..is Belle.. I'm 18 years, and I'm making this video... of my life" the notecard said. I pulled up another one, "Ever since school had begun, I have been bullied"

I put the note card down and got another one, "All my life I wanted to fit in and make friends go to dances be prom queen have good grades and a bright future, sadly that only happens in the movies"

I got another index card, "I am abused at home and school and I'm bullied up to the point where, I don't want to live any more." the camera started fading away, and the walls were turning oozing gray. I couldn't see my face.

"I love to dance, it makes me feel like I'm worth something. It also makes me feel, alive." the note card wrote.

"But I've been told I'm not good enough and that i should go rot in hell." I began sobbing quietly.

"My bully told me that.. But I have one thing to tell you, Before I go, Harry Styles,

I'm in love with you.."

At this point I was sobbing a lot and everything started to blur but not my figure. "Now Belle, Promise me one thing...

Don't fall in love"

I started crying as I got a knife and just as I was going to commit suicide, I Jolt Awake with sweat on my forehead and dry tears.

My alarm kept beeping and woke me up. I arose from my bed and thought to myself...

It was only a dream... No, it was Nightmare.

"I'm in love with you.." Those words will haunt me forever.

"If you don't turn that fucking alarm off right now! you know what's coming for you!"

I shut off my alarm of with a slap of a button. I don't want a beating this early in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and went to my closet. I got a knitted sweater that my grandma made me and some skinny jeans.

I barely have any clothes since I barely gone to the store. I slid on the clothes and just went like this. I combed my hair and detangle it since its naturally straight.

I went downstairs to brush my teeth but when I was about to open the door, my father blocked the doorway and decided to bruise me.

I bit my lip and shut my eyes tight to keep from crying in front of him. He just wants to make you weaker. He got closer to my face and yelled, "You Ruined my life!" Once again he slapped me across my bruise on my cheek. This is what every morning is like. On Some days he kicks me in the gut when I'm on my way to school.

"Slut' he huffs. When he unblocks the doorway, I immediately go inside and cry. He always makes me feel like crap.

I scramble in looking for make up that my mom hid. finally found it, I look into the mirror and put powder on where a purple bruise is forming. When the bruise finally cleared with make up, I go digging in the drawers and finally I find the razor. I immediately grab it and sliced 3 Wounds.

As the blood drips from my wrist, I feel better. when I put back the razor back into the drawer, I find a picture of my mom. She died when I was 4 Years old. I couldn't bare it. I sat on the toilet seat. Also thats where the bullying all started. "If only you were here mom." I whispered as I put the picture back slowly into the drawer. I closed it, "Hurry up you cunt!"

I clear the blood off of the sink and dry my wrist. I briskly went upstairs, getting my things and my phone. Not that I ever needed. When I finally had my paycheck and enough money to buy an iPhone, I was excited to use it, but Then I thought to myself when I got it, what's the point of having an iPhone when there's nothing to do on it but listen to music.